Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you know your cock is big for someone

dolcemimi

Let's say you're a fairly nice sized guy and you're fucking a smaller/petite woman.

She chokes on your cock and she screams from pain/pleasure becuz your meat can overstuff her.

When you know your cock is big for a petite woman - and she chokes + gags and sometimes hurt ..does that turn you off ?

Or do you feel like a BIG man and enjoy that feeling of power ?

Or do you feel like " I gotta find a bigger girl who can handle my cock"

Well, as a tiny woman, I never choke or gag- I don't go deep enough for that, instead using my hands on the shaft. However, oral sex CAN get to be very painful for my jaw... and I've been with guys who didn't seem to care. I don't know if they got off on knowing I was uncomfortable, but they did get really pissed if I said I wanted to stop because I was in pain...

Assholes... :bigfinge:

NVSR2R

Excuse but I just read your reply to my post -

You mistakened me for a man with a big cock I see.

From you reply - you're obviously offended by my post for some reason ?

Oh you must be one of the 'smaller' man.

And -who said anything about fucking midgets - I said a girl who's smaller than you !

Originally posted by dolcemimi

NVSR2R

Excuse but I just read your reply to my post -

You mistakened me for a man with a big cock I see.

From you reply - you're obviously offended by my post for some reason ?

Oh you must be one of the 'smaller' man.

And -who said anything about fucking midgets - I said a girl who's smaller than you !

ohh come on...give him a break, since i dont know u i thought u were a guy too:confused: and if there was a guy saying that would be a little pathetic, dont u think:confused:

thank u 2hot42, but ladies it was a miscomunication:D and no i was blessed with a dissent size too, on top of it i am albanian (europe) far from asia :D and if u ever went with any albaninas u wouldnt be talking like that.....but as 2hot42 said it is a little pathetic. is like me sitting here and saying like guy i dont know what to do with all this money...i wanted a ferrari but they have a 3 year wait list....u get me? since u r a female (and not a guy) no need for words;)

Guest jroo

me and my girl have the perfect fit!! its the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world!! she always say that its the perfect size. she said if i was any bigger it would hurt her. and i wouldnt want that all. :( i dont get the whole jaw thing hurting either, for when a girl is giving head. i never complain about my jaw or neck or tounge when i go down. you should want to do it. if you dont want to then dont do it. you just have to find someone that is right for you. thats all.

Originally posted by jroo

i dont get the whole jaw thing hurting either, for when a girl is giving head. i never complain about my jaw or neck or tounge when i go down.

What's so hard to understand? Just think about it for a minute, imagine being a woman with a cock in her mouth, and doing your damndest not to make contact with your back teeth. Unless the guy is a pencil-dick, or the woman's an amazon, that's a substantial amt of meat to have in your mouth!

And from personal experience, it's a LOT less uncomfortable going down on a woman for a long time. Sure your tongue can get tired, but it's not anything like the way your mouth sometimes feels after giving a blowjob.

Originally posted by tastyt

And from personal experience, it's a LOT less uncomfortable going down on a woman for a long time. Sure your tongue can get tired, but it's not anything like the way your mouth sometimes feels after giving a blowjob.

HA! did you have ever get tounge cramps? that hurts like SHIT! used to happen to me a lot in the beginning, but due to excessive training i fortunately got over it :tongue:

Originally posted by tastey

HA! did you have ever get tounge cramps? that hurts like SHIT! used to happen to me a lot in the beginning, but due to excessive training i fortunately got over it :tongue:

Tongue cramps, no, lol, but I was down there once for 1 1/2 hrs... it would be physically impossible for me to go down on a guy for that long.

Originally posted by tastyt

Tongue cramps, no, lol, but I was down there once for 1 1/2 hrs... it would be physically impossible for me to go down on a guy for that long.

get the hell outta here.................what the hell do you do down there for that amount of time. I would need a magazine to keep from getting board. then again..............I guess if you're a girl there's only so much you CAN do.

Originally posted by ou812

get the hell outta here.................what the hell do you do down there for that amount of time. I would need a magazine to keep from getting board. then again..............I guess if you're a girl there's only so much you CAN do.

Believe me, boredom was the last thing on my mind.

Try it sometime, I'm sure your girl will thank you for it. ;)