Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My SSH weekend review.....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Went to merge on friday, got to meet george and talked to teo for a while. Thanks for the drinks george... Hit xs up, Mark hook it up at the door, cody had us drunk pretty quickly, RS was doing a pretty good job... I miss XS, its still one of my fav clubs... Hot chicks were every where, XS always have hot chicks... Look out for a new VIP section in club XS, it will be on the botton floor where the middle bar is now, it will be phat according to my boys... Tooch, Jason Ojeada, and others are scheduled to play, XS will blow the other guys out of the water....3am closing, in which they are trying to get it pushed back... When i'm home this winter, i'll be at XS, last winter was sooooooooooo much fun... And i will get shit if i post this, just know XS will be in its old form once again threw out the winter...

Sat I was at a wedding. Sunday, i hit Temps at like 11pm, Ceeotter was there, hooking me up with drinks and shots... Talked to Denny a while, nice meeting your fiance Denny... Teo thanks for the door hook up... Good luck with your Poor Billys gig... Man i meet everyone last night...

MLK

kostap

jarmenio

spygirl

muzikman

ibbclubbing

cigs or emmit < i forget which one you were, I was too wasted

brian1500

Phil from south beach

Tooch...

jbr

dj danfury

manny the greek

richie santana

the moo

the guy i met in the pizza place that is on njguido.com

mark from xs

jersey joel < who spelled the otters name wrong on the flyer

and others that i can't remember

Brian bought me sooooooooooooooo much alchohol and shots i threw up in the parking lot.... Every five mins i'd return to the otters bar and some one hands me a shot... Thanks guys it was a blast. Temps was temps, great time.. Denny was good, not outstanding but good...He built up the set with precsion but in my opinion he should of gotten harder for the last 30 mins.. Maybe 5 tracks, i'd like him to shelve. Mixing was great.... Denny I know you love your house, but i'd love to see you end your mixes with some serious tech.... The people in the crowd agreed with me...Bring Tech to the shore and watch out.... See you in lauderdale...;)

Dark Beat WENT THE FUCK OFF LAST NIGHT.... HOW CAN ANYT OF YOUS SAY ITS SUCKS? THE TRACK IS HOT, REAL HOTT!!!!!!! DENNY WORKED IT UP THERE.....

And for my daily leaking of info, xxxxxxxxxxxx is comming to NJ this fall. They just started the process of getting it going... This will be huge... Its not Danny T, who is quitting ARC like a bitch, DT tried to take Merge for 30 large to play, thats why it fell threw...I guess its not all about the music, its all about the money... So the new guy is better any ways....Let hope he doesn't want to charge 20k.....

HIGHLITE OF THE NIGHT, I SAW MY OLD PROM DATE, DRUNK OFF HER ASS, AND SMOKING CIGERETTES THEN SHE TELLS ME SHE IS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT....:eek: :eek:

I see this guy wearing a club space T shirt and i tell him i'm there all the time, and hes like, i think i know you... Turns out it was mikedny's boy that we went to the living room in sobe to rivera.... saw more Club Space heads up in the pizza place...

Any of you cpers come down let me know... the saleen doesn't pay for shit down there...:D

I forgot, when the lights were on, I saw ceeotter hoseing down JBR with the water gun at the bar...:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by perns2002

HIGHLITE OF THE NIGHT, I SAW MY OLD PROM DATE, DRUNK OFF HER ASS, AND SMOKING CIGERETTES THEN SHE TELLS ME SHE IS 6 MONTHS PREGNANT....

Only in Jersey....... kidding anyway,

danny tT quiting Arc? did I read that right?

he posted it on his own board.... can you say Miami?:D

from dtourism

As hard as I have tried, obviously if you were at Vinyl last night, you can tell I have exceeded my limits in trying to go along with the "ARC" program. Well, I am NOT having the way they continually baby-sit me and the sound system ALA Twilo, and I miss our old set up terribly. I held this in for several weeks now hoping it would improve, but it's only getting worse.

I DO NOT NEED NOISE POLICE CONTINUALLY LOWERING VOLUMES ON ME FROM THE "AMP ROOM" AND MAKING ME SOUND ALL DISTORTED! I'M FED UP AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

I will write more later as I have not slept yet and will write about each topic mentioned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS FOR RIGHT NOW, I, DANNY TENAGLIA, WILL NOT RETURN TO VINYL/ARC UNTIL I AM 100% ABSOLUTELY SURE NO ONE WILL DARE STEP ONE FOOT IN THE AMP ROOM AND MESS WITH "MY" LEVELS. I DO NOT NEED NO NOIZE POLICE TELLING ME HOW LOUD TO PLAY BECAUSE THEIR JOB IS TO KEEP ME AT A CERTAIN DECIBELS ........ IT'S JUST DISCO SCIENTIST BULLSHIT !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** THIS IS NO JOKE AND JUST MAY BE THE END OF "BE YOURSELF" @ 6 HUBERT STREET.

BUT DON'T YOU ALL WORRY, THERE ARE PUHLENTY OF OTHER OPTIONS! WE CAN "BE OURSELF" SOMEWHERE ELSE IF WE HAVE TO"! ALTHOUGH I'D RATHER NOT, SOOOO, WE'LL SEE ?? SO, SORRY ARC. I HAVE TO SPEAK MY MIND. (especially after it SOUNDING like SHIT last night).

It would just be a shame after almost 4 years, all of a sudden I am no longer in control of what I love so much, and in a room I once considered absolutely magical.

They are slowly taking the magic away from me by limiting the sound the way they have been, and at this stage of my career ------> Thank God I simply DO NOT have to put up with it.

danny t....

Saleen, I never saw you! Oh well, maybe next time. I was going to go to Temps after Surf Club last night, but partied too much at Surf Club. Did you go to see Rivera?

One thing, sorry to say, but I do not like that song-YECH!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Saleen, I never saw you! Oh well, maybe next time. I was going to go to Temps after Surf Club last night, but partied too much at Surf Club. Did you go to see Rivera?

One thing, sorry to say, but I do not like that song-YECH!!!!

in a big room, the song rocks... denny didn't get the dub yet, but its out there and will blow up even bigger... I saw rivera 5 months ago, i skipped him this time, not my cup of tea anymore... he can mix though better then anyone...

Originally posted by saleen351

in a big room, the song rocks... denny didn't get the dub yet, but its out there and will blow up even bigger... I saw rivera 5 months ago, i skipped him this time, not my cup of tea anymore... he can mix though better then anyone...

Are you going to be down in seaside at all next weekend? I didnt get to meet you this weekend cause i was only down sat night. Ill be down ALL of next weekend though.

Originally posted by binoys

Are you going to be down in seaside at all next weekend? I didnt get to meet you this weekend cause i was only down sat night. Ill be down ALL of next weekend though.

BINOY, BINOY, BINOY: You missed it last nite!! :eek: You gotta do something about your Sunday schedule.

Guest saleen351

my flight leaves on the 4th , but NJ is too boring for me, I need to be on the beach with 18 year olds with fake tits and g strings on, then late night at Space:D So i may leave weds or thrusday

my flight leaves on the 4th , but NJ is too boring for me, I need to be on the beach with 18 year olds with fake tits and g strings on, then late night at Space:D So i may leave weds or thrusday

I think you should stay for atleast friday night at XS.

Guest saleen351

I think you should stay for atleast friday night at XS.

I'll be there in the winter....

I'll be there in the winter....

Ill be there when Mark Amatucci and Manny play, but prob not every weekend cause im doing that party at Deko With Santana and Tsettos. MAybe you can stop by there and check it out.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

BINOY, BINOY, BINOY: You missed it last nite!! :eek: You gotta do something about your Sunday schedule.

That was the last teen night for a while on sundays. Im off this sunday coming up for labor day weekend so i can PARTY with you crazy fockers!!

Nice meeting you saleen...

Tempts on Sunday was amazing... Don't remember much of it, but I know I had a great time...

That kid Phil you are talking about is a good friend of mine, the kid with the Space shirt on... He always tells me crazy stories about Sobe...