Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wet hair on women

tastey

Originally posted by rdancer

Yeah women look sexy getting out of the shower, or pool.. I also like when they wrap their heads with the towels, ya know like the Tropicana Fruit Girl.. OH YEAH!!!:idea:

ya, like they bend over and then twist the towel over their head and it just stays up there. thats great when they have to towel on their head and wet titties, mmmm...

but wasnt it Chicita Banana, not tropicana?

Whenever Im getting ready to go out, and i have just taken a shower, my boyfriend is always like, "Why dont you wear your hair like that?" And Im like, "What are you talking about, its wet!" He likes it a lot, but I cant get him to understand that girls cant go out with wet hair! It will dry and look horrendous in an hour.. I guess guys have a thing for wet hair!

Originally posted by cgm

He likes it a lot, but I cant get him to understand that girls cant go out with wet hair! It will dry and look horrendous in an hour.. I guess guys have a thing for wet hair!

Maybe one of the best things about having curly hair is not having to deal with a blowdryer. I always go out with wet hair. However... it doesn't exactly stay that way for long... :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by wideskies

i like the way my hair looks after being caught in the rain... but i don't like the way it looks after taking a shower and then leaving my house immediately thereafter.

*shrugs* who knows.

after you take your shower, let it dry naturally while you do your usual routine, but be sure to add a volumizer or gel after you towel dry and scrunch. ...and keep standing in front of the fan (this is when it's hot & humid outside) every so often and scrunch your hair with your hands constantly......twirl it into a knot and secure it with a headband on top of your head.......it will be softly curled when you take it town......spritz some kind of hairspray or gel.......it helps if you have your hair cut in layers......then just let it fly free all day! and keep scrunching it with your hands throughout the day to keep it full & wavy.

and oh yes, wet long hair is sexy, on a woman OR a man!

Guest jroo

i love tasting the beads of water off my girls skin after we get out of the shower together. like if she misses a spot drying off, but it mostly comes from her hair after i rip off her towel and go to town on her. :)

Originally posted by cgm

Whenever Im getting ready to go out, and i have just taken a shower, my boyfriend is always like, "Why dont you wear your hair like that?" And Im like, "What are you talking about, its wet!" He likes it a lot, but I cant get him to understand that girls cant go out with wet hair! It will dry and look horrendous in an hour.. I guess guys have a thing for wet hair!

i always leave the house with wet hair. blow-drying is so damaging. and i have no talent with a blow-dryer anyway; i always just get my hair all puffy and frizzy. drying naturally, my curls stay curly and together :aright: .