Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Man..why do hard-ons hurt sometimes?...

cmon fellas..u know what im talking about...

that EXTREME DISCOMFORT like when yer driven and wearing jeans or some shit and BAM!! vibrations from the road or a sexual thought make the meat and potatoes come alive and start dancin..only to fuckin press right against yer jeans or zipper...fucking OUCH!!!

:(

Yeah, i agree with Mr. Wideskies ;)

Jeans suck in that aspect, so if im smurfin' around with smurfette, im being real careful with what i wear

I might even go back to briefs, just to contain my WilD OnE :confused:

btw, quoth, CHANGE YER SIG :mad3:

Originally posted by wideskies

yet another reason not to wear jeans. the seams on those things nearly cut my balls off.

nothing i hate more than when i'm in traffic and desperately trying to make room for an oncoming hardon, only to fail miserably and have to suffer through getting my balls pinched by the aforementioned seams, while the worst thing happens to the rest of it - it makes contact with the zipper and the button, which seems determined to make me feel like i'm putting my privates through a cheese grater.

And hells no can you take the time to look down and fix things when you're on the west side in traffic.

Originally posted by gmccookny

btw, quoth, CHANGE YER SIG :mad3:

shit..i completely forgot..i'm not just being a dick..just been busy and not postwhoring much. I'll change it today.

btw..if u have any more embarassing pics that are sig-worthy lemme know. ;):tongue:

phunk: werd ;)