Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

short people

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm... well I'm pretty bitter... not especially hairy tho... and I don't think I smell... ??? :confused:

oh my little jaded pinky friend...i dont consider you a typical "short" person...youre just a hot momma...mm mmmm goooooddd...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

So I am an atypical short person... intewesting...

...yes...that's exactly what i'm saying...

btw...am i hitting the crack-pipe too much or are your lyrics from a DeeLite song...if not please enlighten my dumb-ass...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

...yes...that's exactly what i'm saying...

btw...am i hitting the crack-pipe too much or are your lyrics from a DeeLite song...if not please enlighten my dumb-ass...

Yes, they are DeeLite lyrics. :D :D

Now take a puff and pass that shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...short people do not smell and are not hairy:(

..HOWEVER .......midgets on the other hand...well.....there is an angry mob if i have ever seen one!.......little people of america scare the bejesus outta me.......freakishly small ankle biters.....:shake::worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

..HOWEVER .......midgets on the other hand...well.....there is an angry mob if i have ever seen one!.......little people of america scare the bejesus outta me.......freakishly small ankle biters.....:shake::worry:

LMAO.....:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

Dewdrops In The Garden

...and my favorite track, "Apple Juice Kissing"...

Kissin in the back row

That's how we missed the movie

Said you had cotton-mouth

That apple juice was groovy

Swish- smack on my lips

Apple juice kissin' makes me roll my hips

I fucking love it! Summertime (is that the title?) is awesome too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Kissin in the back row

That's how we missed the movie

Said you had cotton-mouth

That apple juice was groovy

Swish- smack on my lips

Apple juice kissin' makes me roll my hips

I fucking love it! Summertime (is that the title?) is awesome too.

ahh... how I love DeeLite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i used to have a big thing for short guys, but today a guy was hitting on me that was under five feet. that's excessive enough, but i'm 5'9 & 3/4", and it was just a wee bit too much for me to deal with :worry::shake: .

:rolleyes: that IS a bit much

think about all the exercise he'd get working from end of ya' to the other

there's something to be said about similar fit, all ends meeting and whatnot ;)

sometimes this can be a challenge when most of the population is considerably taller

i'm 5'2"

not particularly bitter nor hairy and usually smell of something Givenchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pandora1305

:rolleyes: that IS a bit much

think about all the exercise he'd get working from end of ya' to the other

there's something to be said about similar fit, all ends meeting and whatnot ;)

sometimes this can be a challenge when most of the population is considerably taller

i'm 5'2"

not particularly bitter nor hairy and usually smell of something Givenchy

Ehhh screw that, ends don't have to meet, the parts that fit together are somewhere in the middle anyway. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×