Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tastey:

dgmodel

Originally posted by tastyt

I thought he was a student? :confused:

He's a student of the human mind, that's for sure! Though I tend to disagree with his particular school of thought...

Tastey is definitely one person I'd like to meet, just to see what he's like in real life... :)

first of all, misk, YOU WISH ;)! i yet have to meet the girl that "ties me down" ;)

and yes, i am a "student" (i am written in in a university), i just finished school about 2 months ago (abitur for those who care, which the highest degree you can get my age (19)). i already have my place booked in the university of Mannheim, where i will be studying economy and international law. i will begin to study early next year.

i currently p/t job as a bartender in a small club in karlsruhe. however me and a buddy are planning to start our own little business doing our hobby: girls :)

we´re gonna offer courses, per guy 200 euro. we go out with them, show and teach them some stuff about approaching and attracting girls in clubs, go through some approaches with them, teach them theory (psychology) and practical stuff (things to talk about, when to move to which level, what to look for, etc.) on a whole weekend (friday+saturday night), entry to clubs and taxi fees included.

i have not seen anything like this in germany, and i am SURE it will run like crazy. after all, SEX SELLS :)

i mean, there could be no better p/t job while studying, i am sure we will make MAD money with it PLUS it´s the thing we both love to do and talk about :)

ps: my knowledge on psychology is out of books about psychology and books for psychotherapists, which i have been studying since the age of 16, and of course field experiences :)

Originally posted by misk

........aaaaaw....u r making me blush....:love:

aaahhhhaaaaaaa :laugh: !

see, i never get this :)! i have heard "you make me wet" or "you turn me on", but never "you make me blush".

haha "you make me blush" is such a "nice guy" compliment ;)

dg, you yet made a move on that poor girl? you´re a real CUNT-tease you know that? playing around with that poor lil girl and not letting her know what you´re after, you PLAYER! HAHAHA :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

YEH!...ALRIGHT THERE GERHARDT!! u can lie to the uniformed masses..but i know the truth about u!!....

actually, my name is toby.

and i find your german=nazi jokes pretty... dumb. but well, i don´t feel related, so go on if it pleases you :)

....im not american...and ur too sensitive buddy...

true, i have a very hard shell but inside i am just human, i am just... me... you know? without all that bullshit... and without all that adapting... and you... just managed... to get into... my shell... i usually do let no one inside... with you... it feels... different... kinda... fulfilling :)... i feel i can really... trust you... and this connection between us... is so strong... and i feel like... maybe... this could be what i was searching for...

BWHAHAHA :laugh: that answer would you have gotten if you were a girl and i WANTED you. dude, i can play... no LIVE... ANY emotion for you. know the theory and the symptons and you can become anyone. you think you know the *real* me by ONE comment? haha think again

ok...now im totally lost...im glad uve mastered the english language Franz...but ur just overdoing it now...

do me a favor and don´t speak in riddles, what do you mean?

you mean the language above? that is called "process language", once you´ve internalized it, it´s kinda hard to get off it :)