Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
pluryou

NY here I come

Recommended Posts

Wuzzz uppppppp? Gosh, I have not been posting much. I will be in NY Fri-Mon. I have never been there before. I know some of you guys go so I wanna here from you the cool stuff to do. I'm to chicken to post on the NY board. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pm me if you need help with NY stuff. NY CPers are very friendly.

I would suggest Roxy for Scott Bond and Edgar V on Friday and definitely Danny Howells @ arc Saturday night. There is also a good dnb party saturday night (before howells if you have a lot of energy) and also i think there is a pretty cool boat party on sunday but i am not suer what is going on for that this week because it is labor day.

all the best stuff to do is downtown. i can suggest many restaurants in the east village/ grenwich village. and of course, shopping.

not that you'll have the time to do all that stuff in 3 days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool Deal!

I remeber seeing you at Buzz for Sasha. I was there with the psychedelic hat. I don't know why but I remember you introducing yourself to everyone but we did not meet.

I will talk to my bf and see if he has any ?'s. He went there 2 weeks ago and loved it. Thanx! :D I <3 NY already. Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pluryou

Cool Deal!

I remeber seeing you at Buzz for Sasha. I was there with the psychedelic hat. I don't know why but I remember you introducing yourself to everyone but we did not meet.

yeah i don't know why - i guess there were just too many new ppl there that night. and i was all over the place too so i am sure i missed a lot of ppl. sorry about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, there were a ton of people there and I basically knew none of them. Then I went to the buzz meet up but it was so overwhelming I had to leave. ;) Maybe I'll catch up with you at a club in NY. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we are on the topic of New York... on Sunday I was watching one of those stupid MTV True Life shows, it was called "True Life: I'm getting plastic surgery" or something like that. Anyhow, there was a guy on there who was getting calf implants (um, yes you read that correctly... CALF implants) and so they were following him around a few days before his surgery and he went to EXIT! *lol* I was like "wait, I've been there!" They didn't show him get padded down (that would have been interesting!) He was such a guido too. He even took his shirt off in the club. I was dying.

Okay, I'm bored and I felt the overwhelming urge to share that with you all :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Since we are on the topic of New York... on Sunday I was watching one of those stupid MTV True Life shows, it was called "True Life: I'm getting plastic surgery" or something like that. Anyhow, there was a guy on there who was getting calf implants (um, yes you read that correctly... CALF implants) and so they were following him around a few days before his surgery and he went to EXIT! *lol* I was like "wait, I've been there!" They didn't show him get padded down (that would have been interesting!) He was such a guido too. He even took his shirt off in the club. I was dying.

Okay, I'm bored and I felt the overwhelming urge to share that with you all :D

wouldn't that impede his ability to walk properly? i mean, why not just take steroids like a normal guido?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

go bucs!

d-oh, wrong sport....der.gif

see, now football is a sport i follow. i like the bucanneers because last season's playoff game when the eagles kicked their ass was one of the most fun games i've been to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

wouldn't that impede his ability to walk properly? i mean, why not just take steroids like a normal guido?

its like women with breast implants, basically for esthetics. after a while the body adjusts to them and you can walk normally. i guess the reason they do it is that for some guys, its tough as hell to get their calves and quads to grow, especially if they are hardcore about working out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

wouldn't that impede his ability to walk properly? i mean, why not just take steroids like a normal guido?

HAHA! I don't know.. he seemed to be walking okay after the surgery.

apparently it was the only part of his body he was having trouble beefing up. Go figure :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×