Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY here I come

pluryou

pm me if you need help with NY stuff. NY CPers are very friendly.

I would suggest Roxy for Scott Bond and Edgar V on Friday and definitely Danny Howells @ arc Saturday night. There is also a good dnb party saturday night (before howells if you have a lot of energy) and also i think there is a pretty cool boat party on sunday but i am not suer what is going on for that this week because it is labor day.

all the best stuff to do is downtown. i can suggest many restaurants in the east village/ grenwich village. and of course, shopping.

not that you'll have the time to do all that stuff in 3 days...

Cool Deal!

I remeber seeing you at Buzz for Sasha. I was there with the psychedelic hat. I don't know why but I remember you introducing yourself to everyone but we did not meet.

I will talk to my bf and see if he has any ?'s. He went there 2 weeks ago and loved it. Thanx! :D I <3 NY already. Hehe

Originally posted by pluryou

Cool Deal!

I remeber seeing you at Buzz for Sasha. I was there with the psychedelic hat. I don't know why but I remember you introducing yourself to everyone but we did not meet.

yeah i don't know why - i guess there were just too many new ppl there that night. and i was all over the place too so i am sure i missed a lot of ppl. sorry about that.

Since we are on the topic of New York... on Sunday I was watching one of those stupid MTV True Life shows, it was called "True Life: I'm getting plastic surgery" or something like that. Anyhow, there was a guy on there who was getting calf implants (um, yes you read that correctly... CALF implants) and so they were following him around a few days before his surgery and he went to EXIT! *lol* I was like "wait, I've been there!" They didn't show him get padded down (that would have been interesting!) He was such a guido too. He even took his shirt off in the club. I was dying.

Okay, I'm bored and I felt the overwhelming urge to share that with you all :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Since we are on the topic of New York... on Sunday I was watching one of those stupid MTV True Life shows, it was called "True Life: I'm getting plastic surgery" or something like that. Anyhow, there was a guy on there who was getting calf implants (um, yes you read that correctly... CALF implants) and so they were following him around a few days before his surgery and he went to EXIT! *lol* I was like "wait, I've been there!" They didn't show him get padded down (that would have been interesting!) He was such a guido too. He even took his shirt off in the club. I was dying.

Okay, I'm bored and I felt the overwhelming urge to share that with you all :D

wouldn't that impede his ability to walk properly? i mean, why not just take steroids like a normal guido?

Originally posted by hotcheme

wouldn't that impede his ability to walk properly? i mean, why not just take steroids like a normal guido?

its like women with breast implants, basically for esthetics. after a while the body adjusts to them and you can walk normally. i guess the reason they do it is that for some guys, its tough as hell to get their calves and quads to grow, especially if they are hardcore about working out.

Originally posted by hotcheme

HAHA! I don't know.. he seemed to be walking okay after the surgery.

apparently it was the only part of his body he was having trouble beefing up. Go figure :rolleyes: