Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY here I come

pluryou

Originally posted by hotcheme

see, now football is a sport i follow. i like the bucanneers because last season's playoff game when the eagles kicked their ass was one of the most fun games i've been to.

yeh with nfl coming up soon, my sundays will be all work and no play, 10hrs of nfl football takes alot of energy, endurance, stamina and mental acuteness.

bucs have been under-achieving the past 2 years, either they do something this year, or i'm finding myslef a new team :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

yeh with nfl coming up soon, my sundays will be all work and no play, 10hrs of nfl football takes alot of energy, endurance, stamina and mental acuteness.

bucs have been under-achieving the past 2 years, either they do something this year, or i'm finding myslef a new team :eek:

i find that the eagles away games are easier to deal with cause i only drink during the game. home games involve these 6 hour tailgates which really get me tired. i don't know how i am going to keep up with my saturday nights at arc and make it to tailgaits on time this year...

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am going to NY tomm as well. Gonna catch some tennis action (US Open)

get some pics of kournikova...that is if she still hasnt been eliminated :D

went there 2 years ago and last year, got lots of pics of kournikova

i find that the eagles away games are easier to deal with cause i only drink during the game. home games involve these 6 hour tailgates which really get me tired. i don't know how i am going to keep up with my saturday nights at arc and make it to tailgaits on time this year...

i just go to tailgates, skip the game...if the home team wins, i stick around for the post-game-tail gate...i still havent been to a redskins game, but i've been to the tailgates and then hauled ass.

college footbal tailgates, i find, are way better than nfl tailgates. maybe i'll hit a few maryland and 'ginia tech tailgates this year...oooo...and for good sould food, i'll definitly have to hit the howard tailgates, especially when they play hampton, went with people from work last year and screw the game, they are both crappy teams, but the tail gates are top notch.

first tailgate i went to was the '79 fiesta bowel, u of arizona vs, pitt, cant remember who won.

i just go to tailgates, skip the game...if the home team wins, i stick around for the post-game-tail gate...i still havent been to a redskins game, but i've been to the tailgates and then hauled ass.

college footbal tailgates, i find, are way better than nfl tailgates. maybe i'll hit a few maryland and 'ginia tech tailgates this year...oooo...and for good sould food, i'll definitly have to hit the howard tailgates, especially when they play hampton, went with people from work last year and screw the game, they are both crappy teams, but the tail gates are top notch.

first tailgate i went to was the '79 fiesta bowel, u of arizona vs, pitt, cant remember who won.

yes football took a whole new meaning on for me when i started tailgating. i never went to games after tailgaits in college, but on the other hand, i went to rutgers so why bother.

i always go to the eagles games though. i would love to go to the redskins - eagles game in washington this year, if anyone has tickets to spare....

yes football took a whole new meaning on for me when i started tailgating. i never went to games after tailgaits in college, but on the other hand, i went to rutgers so why bother.

i always go to the eagles games though. i would love to go to the redskins - eagles game in washington this year, if anyone has tickets to spare....

i believe that game is a monday night game

that would be kinda tuf, tailgaiting for a losing team, 'cos rutgers is pretty darn bad (the football program), dunno if i would feel hyped for a tailgate when i knew up front that miami would run up 63 points or so on my team :D

then again, the bucs really sucked for a long time, and i had to endure the humiliation of tailgating while wearing orange pants, and then having the home team lose by 35 :mad:

that would be kinda tuf, tailgaiting for a losing team, 'cos rutgers is pretty darn bad (the football program), dunno if i would feel hyped for a tailgate when i knew up front that miami would run up 63 points or so on my team :D

then again, the bucs really sucked for a long time, and i had to endure the humiliation of tailgating while wearing orange pants, and then having the home team lose by 35 :mad:

tailgaiting for rutgers was cool cause i could drink all day and then take a bus home - half the time i forgot to ask what the score of the game was.

tailgaiting when the eagles lose is scary cause philadelphia fans can be a little intense.

tailgaiting when the eagles lose is scary cause philadelphia fans can be a little intense.

thats what i heard from an ex-roomate of mine, that philly fans are a bit "intense" with their football and hockey.

i remember 4 or 5 years ago i went to opening day bucs-49ers, bucs won at old tampa stadium...never saw so many rednecks congregated in such a limited space in my life..i was scared :worry::shake: