Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breast Implants

sweetie029

I was watching a show about different women who went through with getting implants there were both good & bad testimonials about going through the procedure....

Girls...would you ever consider getting them ??

Guys..does it make a difference weather boobs are real or fake ??

..I am always very self-concious about my boob size but even after seeing some of the success stories I don't think I could go through with doing something like that

what's your imput ??:confused:

i dunno.

i dont necessarliy think big boobs look better than small ones but i figure, you only live once, if you want big boobs & you can buy them, why not??

i think its funny how all big titted girls think they are hot even if they are a butter face with big tits. :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

My personal iNput- do a search through the archives...

Don't even bother...it's all tastyt telling me that I need them, over and over again...;) LOL...no...I really can't say b/c I wouldn't need them, but I did feel a friend's and they felt like a calf muscle...:tongue: Yuck!

IMO, Comsetic Surgery is a sign of a low self esteem. U should be happy with the way you are............. People get surgery for what everyone else with thinks of he way they look........... Who cares.

But somebitch is right you do only live once, I would never get anything to alter my appereance, only braces............ then again I don't know how I'd feel with A- cup, I problaly wouldnt ahhhhh I know I wouldn't . I don't see he big deal, my friends obsess over it so bad. I almost feel bad when I go out and a wearing a shirt that it tight, I mean a tee shirt even,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by ReginaP

Don't even bother...it's all tastyt telling me that I need them, over and over again...;) LOL...no...I really can't say b/c I wouldn't need them, but I did feel a friend's and they felt like a calf muscle...:tongue: Yuck!

That's right... I always tell Regina, if you don't knock a few people over every time you turn around... them puppies just ain't big enough. :screwy::laugh:

Hmm, if fake boobs feel like a calf muscle... I can't help but wonder what Calf Boy's calves feel like...

IMO, Comsetic Surgery is a sign of a low self esteem. U should be happy with the way you are.............

easier said then done...everyone's got insecurites and we all deal with them in our own ways....

People get surgery for what everyone else with thinks of he way they look........... Who cares.

there are cases such as my ex, who had the surgery after weening her daughter to regain their shape...

i could care less...i want people to be comfortable with themselves...if that means having a nip and tuck or a boob job, big fuckin deal...life's too short...fix the fuckin problem and let's party...:smoke:

Originally posted by tastyt

That's right... I always tell Regina, if you don't knock a few people over every time you turn around... them puppies just ain't big enough. :screwy::laugh:

:laugh::D

Well, i like real boobs better than fake ones. But i can understand if a woman was born very small breasts, and REALLY makes the self-concious decision to get implants to help her feel better, then it's kool ;)

It's funny cause I'll always comment how small my boobs are and wish I had bigger ones and my boyfriend always says I'm fine the way I am. And I dont think he is just saying it to make me feel better. I have thought about it but I would never get them. I dont know, I just couldnt see myself putting something foreign into my body. The thought scares me!

Natural's the way to go. Most fakies come out looking asymmetrical, or the texture is just too firm.

When it comes to racing suspensions on cars, firm is the way to go.

When it comes to women... firm is NOT the way to go.

I like shape and support, but i've got a few friends with implants and ALL of them make me feel uneasy. It gives me the sense that someone cut out a chest from a mannqeuin and grafted it onto a woman's body. There is nothing sexy about plastic.

soft, supple flesh is the way to go. For the women who are insecure about their breasts, don't be :)

Guys usually don't care too much about boob size, kind of how us fellas keep thinking that all women are size-queens when it comes to cock size. it just isn't true for everyone.

It's all about everything ELSE a woman posesses that makes them a woman.

After all a man could dress up to be a woman, but they'll always lack those important elements that only a girl can posesss.

Like the spark you see in a girl's eyes when you realize you've just unlocked something inside her and she's drawn to you.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think its funny how all big titted girls think they are hot even if they are a butter face with big tits. :laugh:

sooooo true :aright::laugh: i know a few too many of those girls..

maybe i'm just bitter cause i wish mine were bigger.... :( lol

Every guy would rather that they are real.

But you rarely see a girl who had it done who doesn't look better.

(the ones who don't need it, obviously don't get it done!)

Here's the priority list

#1) nice real boobs

#2) nice fake boobs

#3) very small or bad shapped boobs

#4) Those huge hard fake things!

but hey, there still all boobs, and we still love'em all

PS.. as long as the nipples are looking at me and not the ground, I'm happy.

PPS.. except for those huge pie sized areolas... yuck!

in my opinion everybody is right! is not something that great cuz they always feel and look fake anyway....but if that is goning to change someone's life and built their selfesteem, hey what the hell its worth the money and pain!:rolleyes:

if you look in the mirror everyday and hate something i dont see any reason why you shouldnt change it. thats what cosmetic surgery is for. just like if youre getting wrinkles you can get injections of botox or whatever, and that is such a simple procedure. no one ever says oh i would never get my wrinkles botoxed or my veins (whatever they do to those things in ladies legs)... whats the difference.

Originally posted by somebitch

True, true, but I guess its better than being a butter face and flat as a board to boot. :) at least you have something to look at (or play with)

to each his own i wouldnt get them but i also have a 38d chest so if i was smaller maybe. i have friends who have implants one who has a terrible job to big and its right over the muscle so it looks like someone just glued them on:laugh: but my other friends went to a good doctor and had them put in underthe muslce they look and feel real and i wouldnt have known if they didnt tell me.