Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If XS and Merge were open till 4am in the winter. Vote!

Guest saleen351

Would you go? Since they are trying to get the time pushed back..  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go? Since they are trying to get the time pushed back..

• Yes, 4am kicks ass
    • No, its the winter, or its too far
    • Only for big name djs, please name the DJs you'd come see, be reasonable..
    • I rather be at abyss, deko, bunka, or NYC

Guest saleen351

would you go....

I got to talking to george and cody and joel and mark and others about the winter.... For me i love the winter in SSH, the talent, the cheep cover and drinks, all locals... No parking problems etc... They are, merge and xs gonna compete for your business this winter, and i've seen and heard the djs that will be comming threw... At the same time, they are working on 4am closing, but in all honesty they are trying for 3am, which means lights on at 3am not 2 30 like it is now.... So would you go........... to merge or xs... if so who would you like to see?

In my opinion I think the shore is gonna take some of the bunka an abyss business.... what do u think, george and others do listen to us, trust me on that one...........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

hahahhahahhahahahahahaahaahahhahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah

wouldent work in a million years

it did last year...... maybe you should of came to baez or JV when it was packed...

Winter in SSH is different not better or worse then the summer.

Xs had some packed parties last winter. 4am closing couldn't hurt.

Beleive it or not lots of people live in the surounding towns. Nce not to have to drive too far for a goood time. Friday is a great Abyss night ...Sat XS....Saleen can attest to the fact we had a good time this past winter.....its a be yourself attitude come out get drunk, not get drunk, dance , hand out, get dressed uo, or not...no fights either...

Many of the people (including myself) that party in Seaside during the summer are from up North. The winter time, for me, is time to go to clubs such as Metro, Joeys, and Bunka. Its too far to drive to Seaside just for the night. If I frequented Seaside clubs too much, I think by summer I would be kind of sick of it. Its nice to have a change of pace.

Originally posted by cgm

Many of the people (including myself) that party in Seaside during the summer are from up North. The winter time, for me, is time to go to clubs such as Metro, Joeys, and Bunka. Its too far to drive to Seaside just for the night. If I frequented Seaside clubs too much, I think by summer I would be kind of sick of it. Its nice to have a change of pace.

Yeah she is right, I dunno know about you guys but Metro and Joeys is 10 min from my house so Im strait in the winter..

How bout the clubs that close for the summer and open for Winter...Tequilla Joes ....LOL :)

That place is a Freak show!

Originally posted by stonedcl

How bout the clubs that close for the summer and open for Winter...Tequilla Joes ....LOL :)

That place is a Freak show!

OMG, I havent been there in around 2 years, that place used to be a crackhouse!!!! I like there low budget commercials too!:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

Winter in SSH is different not better or worse then the summer.

Xs had some packed parties last winter. 4am closing couldn't hurt.

Beleive it or not lots of people live in the surounding towns. Nce not to have to drive too far for a goood time. Friday is a great Abyss night ...Sat XS....Saleen can attest to the fact we had a good time this past winter.....its a be yourself attitude come out get drunk, not get drunk, dance , hand out, get dressed uo, or not...no fights either...

My crew had the best time last winter, I'd say better then summer. I like the crowd better and the relaxes attitude.... When i'm home i'll be there, hopefully when xxxxxxxx plays i can get the vip section;)

Well since I work at Abyss And Deko I really wont be able to come down that much, BUT It seems like it would be fun once in a while when im off. It would be fun to just chill at Ceeoters Bar and listen to some good music in a relaxed atmosphere. Sounds like a good time. Im all about the relaxed atmosphere...especially after this CRAZY summer!!! I WILL def go see Ceeoter though and I know some of My Boys are already booked to spin at XS so Ill def be there. And of Course I would be going back and forth to Merge also to see that Crazy Staff!!!!