Clubplanet Nightlife Community

London people

Aight guys, help a brother out.

Starting in mid september I'll be living in London for 3 months. I've never been there, and really don't know shit about the city, the culture, etc.

As far as clubs go, I've been doing the NYC thing for some years now, though as anyone who lives here knows the scene is absolute shit.

Can someone suggest some good places to check out when I'm in London, at least so I know where to get started. What are the places and parties I absolutely MUST check out.

I've always been into the progressive and hard NY house, cant stand real trancey shit and drum n bass, but everything else I'm open to. I like to groove def. Deep and tribal also good. Dont mind superclubs as long as the music is aight.

Any suggestions I'd love to hear.

Thanks a lot, cant wait to come over and party

avoid ministry of sound, hippodrome, and equinox: toursity...like webster hall...:shake:

Turnmills get a mixture of house and trance....residents are tall paul, sister bliss, lottie, dave seaman, oakie....each friday night is different...THE VIBE IS AMAZING...www.turnmills.co.uk

The End has a darren emerson residency at the end of every month (the party is called underwater)

dont miss "Bedrock" at heaven....on thursday (they keep chainging which week tho)...resident is JOHN DIGWEED

you will probably like Fabric Saturdays (www.fabriclondon.com)

residents are craig richards and lee burridge...carl cox comes around once every two months or so :drool:

and Renaissance has a monthly party at the Cross

www.ministryofsound.co.uk has a great club listings section btw

ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!

:hat: