Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais Labor Day weekend starts early!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

D'Jais Labor Day weekend starts early!

Thursday Night The Weekend Kickoff Party!

Music By DJ Kipples and Kirk Lopez.....

Power Hrs $2 drinks and Beers 9-11

Friday The afternoon/afterwork Happy hr 3-7

Free Buffet & Karoake.....

Music By DJ Kipples and Kirk Lopez.....

Saturday Kipples Famous Beach Party Happy hr 3-8

By Night 10 till close "The Mix"

Music by the shores loved DJ Teo Tee

Plus Dee Roberts performs "Seperate Ways"

Sunday

Happy hr with DJ Charlie C & Kipples....

Birthday Celebration For DJ Toro

By Night Andrew Mendez

then Late Night with Kirk Lopez....

Monday The weekend is not over! the Famous "Survivor Party!"

with Music By Charlie C . Kipples and Kirk Lopez....

Saturday Sept 7th

Music By DJ Denny Tsettos

Plus Subliminals Who Da Funk! "Shiny Disco Balls" Live

Plus The Atlantic Polaris Waverunner Giveaway!

I will Add to This later!

:laugh:

Originally posted by carusomaas11

yo pip....your boy joe is about to slobber over himself in that picture....there must have been a hot mouni to the left :laugh:

carusomaas I think you're talking about the wrong guy.....if you notice in MY pic pip is the 1 who's slobbered all over himself! :laugh:

Originally posted by teresadf

carusomaas I think you're talking about the wrong guy.....if you notice in MY pic pip is the 1 who's slobbered all over himself! :laugh:

ACTUALLY.....thats not MY slobber, but KIMMIE'S shot of crackhaus that she HAD to pretend to drink and then drop on the floor causing it to hit directly on the bottom of the shot glass and make the crackhaus fly up into the air all over me.....or something:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

ACTUALLY.....thats not MY slobber, but KIMMIE'S shot of crackhaus that she HAD to pretend to drink and then drop on the floor causing it to hit directly on the bottom of the shot glass and make the crackhaus fly up into the air all over me.....or something:rolleyes:

seriously, Pip. You just totally made up an entire story in your own make-believe drunk land head of yours!!! I am glad carusomaas was smart enough to pick up on your fabrication. But it was a nice try at an explanation as to why your shirt was soaked in alcohol.

p.s. oh and by the way, the picture war is NOT over and you will NOT win!!! :nono:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

seriously, Pip. You just totally made up an entire story in your own make-believe drunk land head of yours!!! I am glad carusomaas was smart enough to pick up on your fabrication. But it was a nice try at an explanation as to why your shirt was soaked in alcohol.

p.s. oh and by the way, the picture war is NOT over and you will NOT win!!! :nono:

KIMMIE! that was the BEST shower EVER.......thanx. 2 thumbs up. look at the goofy smiles we both have. WOW. we must have had a REALLY good time! too bad i dont remember it. and how did i get dressed so fast?..:laugh:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

mikeynine9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 will be in the house

Let's dooooooooooooooooooooooooo this.