Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall this past weekend...

..Yea so I went to Webster Hall on Friday :rolleyes: ...it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...Lasgo performed "Something" :zzz: & a new song which was good overall..good performance. I thought it was going to be a not-so-good night by the looks of the crowd when I first got there..I went on line & of course you had your sloppy drunks trying to molest girls as they are walking down the street :rolleyes: when I saw this...I was ready to go! but once I got in everything got a little better...The crowd was very diverse but everyone was in good spirits....walking around saying hello to each other smiling (part of that was thanks to the drugs I'm sure) but there was a good vibe in the air I met a few interesting people who my friends & I had a blast hanging out w/....the music was pretty good all old tracks but I kept movin' for a good portion of the night (I have no idea who dj's there) I went into the 80's room for a few & I actually had a lot of fun the room was packed & I noticed many people going back & forth between there & the main room...overall...it was a tolerable night..the club itself isn't really my type of place (there was a guy dancing on stilts...I got realll nervous he was gonna tumble over & land on me) it was fun to try out & I would go back again but I wouldn't make it a habit...so it's back to Roxy for me this week