Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trip to NYC for Hawtin/Vath?

Kuro

Originally posted by vicman

ok, so this is all talk and no substance....all :gas: and no shit....when is everyone leaving? how is everyone getting there? who is 100% going? where is everyone staying?

No idea. Everyone has been non-commital and most of the people who expressed interest seemed to be going to Miami last weekend, so I figured I was on my own.

Originally posted by Kuro

No idea. Everyone has been non-commital and most of the people who expressed interest seemed to be going to Miami last weekend, so I figured I was on my own.

You won't be on your own when you get here! :)

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

As I suspected before going to Miami... I have to bail on the NYC trip. I'm exhausted & broke. A little too much partying this weekend, I'm running on empty. :(

You know I gotta be tired, 'cause I never miss a party! *lol*

i double the notion...not that exhausted just broke. i'm out.

Originally posted by vicman

i double the notion...not that exhausted just broke. i'm out.

:( I'm so sick too. I barely made it in to work this morning. I'm stuffy, I have a sore throat and I'm just run down. That last night at Tenaglia did me in. I don't think I drank enough water that night. I'm a mess!

Oh well, my own damn fault!

Hrmph. If you guys really cared to go you'd start selling your bodies NOW to make the trip!!!

EDIT: And sick is no excuse! I did Buzz and Starscape in a single weekend while suffering from bronchitis!

(j/k... health should always come first... though I really did do that...)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'll pay $1.

you need any change?

anyway, bills are also coming up so thats my other thing along with stuffg that i need to take care of with my car so that thorws any possibility out the window.

i'll be up for zabiela & howells at the end of the month. that is a more realistic objective.

Originally posted by hoke

Hrmph. If you guys really cared to go you'd start selling your bodies NOW to make the trip!!!

EDIT: And sick is no excuse! I did Buzz and Starscape in a single weekend while suffering from bronchitis!

(j/k... health should always come first... though I really did do that...)

Heh, believe me, usually I party through sickness. Last Thanksgiving weekend I saw Dave Seaman, PvD @Radiate and Deep Dish in three nights... I was so sick too. But I wasn't going to miss any of those events.

I really need a break!