Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

wheres the moderator?

can someone please explain to me why my thread was removed from the nyc board, yet atomicapples post shit that has absolutely nothing to do with sex and it stays up. what the hell does blueberry fanta have to do with sex? you guys suck

Originally posted by phatman

:nopity:

...dems da breaks...shouldnt take it personal...now shut up and move on and stop the name calling...

Dammit... I always miss my chance to use the little violin guy... :(:mad:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

can someone please explain to me why my thread was removed from the nyc board, yet atomicapples post shit that has absolutely nothing to do with sex and it stays up. what the hell does blueberry fanta have to do with sex? you guys suck

:nopity:

Originally posted by clubkat

tony u really need to stop taking things so personally hun. . .

its all :love:

::sigh:: yet another joke that went horribly wrong. . .::blank::

ur absolutely right, im just bummed out about alot of stuff goin on, sorry for being such a sourpuss.

Once again man, its not what you know but who you know on CP!

because the sexboard has two absentee moderators... who need to be replaced... I offered my services but was told by Gabo that it would be "silly" for me to be a mod... oh well... i think its silly to have the sexboard run itself... oh well... i also feel that mod hood should be a democratic choice that mods should be voted into their respectful position instead of just going in... and if after X amount of time youre not good at your job or dont have time or etc, you get bumped and or voted out and some one new takes your place... whatever though....

dgmodel FOR MOD~!!!