Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wheres the moderator?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

spragga go that way... please... youre very annoying...

lol...ya think?!?!?!!? :laugh:

..there has to be an messageboard out there in cyber land somewhere, that caters specifically to old colored men who obscenely and repetitively voice their sick nipple fetishes... and lack of sexual activity.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by marcid21

..there has to be an messageboard out there in cyber land somewhere, that caters specifically to old colored men who obscenely and repetitively voice their sick nipple fetishes... and lack of sexual activity.:rolleyes:

WHOA!!

lemme just tell you...how much of a fucking disgrace to the white race u are right now.

Me being a person who is the minority at my job and working with nothing but the friendliest nicest bunch of black dudes you could really ever ask for, and they alllllllll show me respect and day in and day out i show them repsect as well man to man which keeps a good repore between us and all the stereotypical bullshit outside company doors.

its comments like yer why people are fuckin ignorant nowadays and even scared of black people cause they do it to themselves...

wouldnt you be pissed if you were a grown black man being called "colored" like this is the fuckin south and he is operating a cotton gin?

damn..u definitely showed some true colors i never knew u had today marci.

But i guess i know now how u feel bout people i see and work with and have such great fun with each and every day of my life.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . oddly enough mike . . I've encountered quite a bit more blantant racism up here than I ever did during my tour of the southland . . . strange . . .

wow thats really sad mike.

straight up..cause no matter how much people think they know me..when it comes to race...im color blind.

congratulations marci....you get the "MORON OF THE WEEK AWARD"!!!!!

:blown:

wow, this is a long ass thread.

I just have one comment. I dont really read the sex board so I cant really say anything about those mods but as a mod:

you will NEVER please everyone with the way you moderate. The same people who bitch and complain when their shit gets moved are the FIRST ones to start whinning at you to move other peoples posts.

as long as YOU know that youre doing a good job, putting in the time, and doing what is best for the board. . . just ignore the cry babies. everyone has something to say about everything.

;)

Guest gabo

I still cant believe you said that. I am embarrassed for you.