Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghhhhhost

Little Kids On Bikes

Originally posted by sexxyme

lol Thanks..I think...But...HE WAS 10..!!!!

. . . Well, ya see . . You gotta try to find the positive in the negative here . . Yeah yeah, he grabbed your ass, and I can definitely see how you'd be upset and all . . . but look at it this way . . .The kid took the time and effort to aim that bike dangerously close to you just to get that hand-ass contact . . . I mean, seriously now, if he was off by 2 inches, you would have grabbed him and beat his punk ass . . . Thats alot of danger to put yourself in just to cop a feel . . . ya dig? . . :smoke: . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well, ya see . . You gotta try to find the positive in the negative here . . Yeah yeah, he grabbed your ass, and I can definitely see how you'd be upset and all . . . but look at it this way . . .The kid took the time and effort to aim that bike dangerously close to you just to get that hand-ass contact . . . I mean, seriously now, if he was off by 2 inches, you would have grabbed him and beat his punk ass . . . Thats alot of danger to put yourself in just to cop a feel . . . ya dig? . . :smoke: . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

no no no...he was actually following me..lol..and then he stopped his bike in front of me..not to let me pass..forgetting that i'm a little bigger then he is..and then when i moved his little ass off the road..he still kept on following..and all of a sudder..he said "HEY BABY" and did his thing...but then after I threatened him that I would break his arms *LOL* he started saying I'm sorry as if he was about to cry..that fucken little kid!!!:mad:

. . . yeah, and he was a kid . . . as an adult, I would never pull that shit . . I mean, I've never copped a feel in a club or on the street (uninvited) and don't condone that stuff by adults in the least . . . But as a male . . . and I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt all you punk ass males are giggling your asses off . . . its just something that you remember from being a kid . . like chicks are icky and shit . . . :laugh: . . . Gawd . . It's part of being a little boy . . . ya dig? . . . :smoke: . . . I meant no offense . . that's just the way I feel . . .

Gosh, not in the EXACT same sense, but i remember getting my ass grabbed by girls at my high school dances.

2-3 girls would get in a bunch, and just grab random guys booty's, then turn around as if they didn't do anything.

You girls got it in you too :nono::D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Gosh, not in the EXACT same sense, but i remember getting my ass grabbed by girls at my high school dances.

2-3 girls would get in a bunch, and just grab random guys booty's, then turn around as if they didn't do anything.

You girls got it in you too :nono::D

:otopic:

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MY ASS HERE..lol

jk

Originally posted by trancerxn112

all he grabbed was ur ass... dont make... err i mean what a jerk... but seriously sometimes ur standing around i na club and girl grabs ur ass and giggles and runs away... are u supposed to be mad?

lol

um.....lol ok..I have no answer to that question..:)