Clubplanet Nightlife Community

North Jersey "BLACKOUT''

There will not be one single light turned on this Saturday....There will be over $2500 in decor.....and blacklight reactive material...this Saturday...There will be an top shelf open bar from 9-12 compliments of Empire this Saturday....It's the first once a month kickoff of ....."BLACKOUT"....For everone that misses this event due to down the shore....it will take place again monthly and on a Saturday in Sept....We would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Labor Day weekend....From Tribecca nightclub and Empire Entertainment........please be sure to look for our new fall lineup and newly renovated atmosphere coming saturday very soon.....Thank Youwww.clubtribecca.com

Originally posted by notallthere

Worst idea ever. I think it would be crazy if you turned al the lights on.

yo notallthere this guy is the king of promotions and the finder of splash fridays u better watch how u talk to this joke chuck no hard feelings but your a has been

Trewguy you lost me? I just thinks its a stupid idea. No offense to him but all the lights wont be off because it would go against the towns fire safety code. I'm sure they will have candles and shit on. Now if it was really going to be pitch fucking black.. that would be cool

ooooo

hahha well here's a good idea for him how about have a night called "House of pain" and as each of the club goers walk in they get hit in the face with a bat. I think this would really work out and draw great crowds

HELL YEAH CALL IT BLACK EYE NIGHT ITS A NIGHT TO GET BANGED UP HA H HA:laugh:

Slow down? I don't even understand what your saying

That statement wasn t geared towards you notallthere.

It was for "The Hooked on Phonex, undereducated and illiterate, who tries so hard to be part of human existence but un- fortunately is nothing except a Camels DNA Dumpster. Sorry TREWY: laugh::laugh: :laugh: