Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dolcemimi

Guys: Did you ever befriend a girl so you can get laid

Recommended Posts

I got a friend from school I've known for 2 years. Last couple of weeks he took me to a dinner + movies + opens car doors for me ....

Then last nite in the car he tells me "we've been friends for a long time and you know I always respected you - I never treid anything but I would like a chance to eat your pussy + you don't have to do anything back to me ! "

I told him "You're good looking but I'm not attracted to you. ( he has a dull personality)

ANd there's NO Chemistry between us.

He sadi he was sorry becuz he thought I got offended by him - but I think the only reason why he pretended to be my friend is to get down my pants eventually ..

Any thoughts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see guys, *this* is why, from the BEGINNING, you have to let girls know that you are a sexual MAN!

the PROBLEM occurs when a guy acts like a GIRL for three months (or even YEARS) then JUMPS OUT OF THE FUCKING CLOSET YELLING "SURPRIIIIIIIIIISE! I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF

YOU!"

NOT ONLY is that shit fucking SHOCKING to a chick, seeing a girl transform into a guy, (guys, imagine seeing a mannequin come to life WITH A DICK!), but like a good (older) female friend said to me... girls are VERY USED TO guys FAKING FRIENDSHIP with them UNTIL they get the pussy, then they dump them, JUST WHEN THE GIRL REALLY LET DOWN HER GUARD AND LIKED THEM ENOUGH TO ALLOW HIM INSIDE HER!

i understand now that it is a mind-boggling experience to REALIZE that EVERYTHING SHE HAS SHARED WITH THIS GUY will be ENDING SOON! because it was ALL geared towards this day, this hour, this minute. she SUDDENLY has to make a no-win choice:

A) don't submit to this man and give him my pussy, and watch him dump me

B) give this man my pussy and watch him walk anyway, because that's what this whole CHARADE of friendship was all about anyway

you are doing BOTH OF YOU a favor by announcing yourself

as a sexual MAN from the BEGINNING!

see, this is why being *nice* is BAD in the end.

does this make any sense to you guys and gals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thoughts?

he put in 2 years and didn't get it done... wow... he must be really depressed right now...

maybe its not true though... maybe he honestly wanted to be your friend... but over time his feelings developed into something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:laugh: tastey you crack me up.

I don't know, I do think you're jumping to conclusions a little bit.

Maybe he really respects your friendship and after 2 years he realizes you guys might have something.. afterall, he doesn't know how you feel & you allow him to buy you dinner and open doors for you, those are the kind of things couples do. My guy friends don't buy me dinner (not that I have any guy friends).

My brother once told me: Guys don't want girl friends. If they want to hang out they will hang out with the guys. That and the fact that I don't know any guys who just want to hang out except my cousins :rolleyes: I think any guy who is hanging out with me especially if hes buying me dinner & shit is probably after something (not that thats necessarily a bad thing).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt that he was just with you because he wanted to get into your pants. He probably either became, or was always attracted to you, and felt like he wanted to say something, but was scared, because he felt like he would make things weird/get rejected/have his friend think that he only wanted to get in her pants. Then, one day, he decided to take a chance to see what would happen, and low and behold, his fears came true. Think about what he offered... to go down on you, without you having to do anything. He wanted to pleasure you (for whatever reason)... maybe because a smile on your face from something he was directly responsible for would put a smile on his face. It was basically an offer of "do you want to be a fuck friend" probably because you are really attractive to him and he thinks you are really cool, and he thought it would work. The problem is, he went about it the wrong way.

Now here's where the problem is, because unless the issue gets addressed, things are going to get REALLY uncomfortable between you two. It falls onto you, if you want him as a friend. At the very least, you'll be able to get some answers out of him, if you trust he's an honest guy.

My thoughts- he took a chance to have a sexual relationship with you, but I doubt he wants to loose you as a friend. He went about it the wrong way, and if he is a nice guy, it was probably awkward for him to take such a chance, so maybe his words didn't come out quite the way he planned for them to.

Give him some tips, on how you feel he could have better approached a situation like that. You know he wants to be sexual now, and even though you don't want that with him, it souonds like he could use some pointers from a girl's point of view.

I agree with tastey that people should make it known that they are sexual, even if nothing sexual ever happens. However, there is nothing wrong with being a nice person. If you're nice, be yourself. Sincerity goes a long way, and if you pretend to be someone your not, especially if you are a nice person at heart, then it won't pay off.

But, it sounds like he is a nice person. I would suggest trying to sit down and talk with him to get things out in the open. Play it by ear from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: tastey you crack me up.

I don't know, I do think you're jumping to conclusions a little bit.

Maybe he really respects your friendship and after 2 years he realizes you guys might have something.. afterall, he doesn't know how you feel & you allow him to buy you dinner and open doors for you, those are the kind of things couples do. My guy friends don't buy me dinner (not that I have any guy friends).

My brother once told me: Guys don't want girl friends. If they want to hang out they will hang out with the guys. That and the fact that I don't know any guys who just want to hang out except my cousins :rolleyes: I think any guy who is hanging out with me especially if hes buying me dinner & shit is probably after something (not that thats necessarily a bad thing).

first of all, i LOVE conclusions and solutions. overall, i love clear circumstances.

second, your brother is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

does this make any sense to you guys and gals?

ya know... many ppl find you offensive... but quite honestly, i think theres some serious truth in SOME (read: NOT ALL) of what you write...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Give him some tips, on how you feel he could have better approached a situation like that. You know he wants to be sexual now, and even though you don't want that with him, it souonds like he could use some pointers from a girl's point of view.

:puke:

don´t do it. it will take him lots of field practise to get to the conclusion that YOU GIRLS DON`T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!

no offense, but seriously, any guy with some field experience will tell you this. and many of you girls admit it openly when asked properly :).

out of curiousity, what would YOUR advise for him be?

oh oh oh take me, take me, i think i know it:

"just wait and see how it devellops, if it´s meant to be it will happen"

yeah right.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I told him : If you wanted to be fuck buddies you should've started out that way from the first day you met me.

I told him : If you do eat my pussy + we get funny - I can no longer consider you my friend -you'll just be another asshole I fucked.

So basically - he can be my friend without the sex. But if we do have sex- we can't no longer be friends.

That's just the way I work - I don't mix sex + friendship relations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

My brother once told me: Guys don't want girl friends. If they want to hang out they will hang out with the guys.

I dunno why people think that. While the majority of guys may think this way, it's not true for the whole gender. I have had pretty successful relationships with a couple girls I didn't want to lay down with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dolcemimi

I got a friend from school I've known for 2 years. Last couple of weeks he took me to a dinner + movies + opens car doors for me ....

Then last nite in the car he tells me "we've been friends for a long time and you know I always respected you - I never treid anything but I would like a chance to eat your pussy + you don't have to do anything back to me ! "

I told him "You're good looking but I'm not attracted to you. ( he has a dull personality)

ANd there's NO Chemistry between us.

He sadi he was sorry becuz he thought I got offended by him - but I think the only reason why he pretended to be my friend is to get down my pants eventually ..

Any thoughts ?

Yeah, that's a really bad way to go about initiating sexuality with a girl. Like Tastey says, be sexual from the beginning. Otherwise he could have started talking about sex with you, drop hints etc. see if you're receptive, try putting his arm around you, touching you and seeing how it goes.

I guess if he doesn't care he can just go for the crash in burn, but it doesn't seem like the best way. Maybe it's rude or embarassing. I mean seriously, it's a little stupid.

The most important thing is paying attention to the chemistry, and so that's why you have to develop it or see if the girl is at all interested. Like with a friend start talking about how you are trying to be a player or something and want to get laid, and let her know that you'd do her but don't care.

If she won't bang, then there are 10,000,000 other girls out there who will. Go bang them, don't get attached to one chick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dolcemimi

I got a friend from school I've known for 2 years. Last couple of weeks he took me to a dinner + movies + opens car doors for me ....

Then last nite in the car he tells me "we've been friends for a long time and you know I always respected you - I never treid anything but I would like a chance to eat your pussy + you don't have to do anything back to me ! "

I told him "You're good looking but I'm not attracted to you. ( he has a dull personality)

ANd there's NO Chemistry between us.

He sadi he was sorry becuz he thought I got offended by him - but I think the only reason why he pretended to be my friend is to get down my pants eventually ..

Any thoughts ?

this has happened to me a couple times. Alot of guys just become my friend thinking that they will get in my pants and i'm a tough one to get so basically all the times it ain't happening and for this reason I don't trust alot of guys. they all suck!! LOL j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastey

see guys, *this* is why, from the BEGINNING, you have to let girls know that you are a sexual MAN!

the PROBLEM occurs when a guy acts like a GIRL for three months (or even YEARS) then JUMPS OUT OF THE FUCKING CLOSET YELLING "SURPRIIIIIIIIIISE! I WANNA FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF

YOU!"

NOT ONLY is that shit fucking SHOCKING to a chick, seeing a girl transform into a guy, (guys, imagine seeing a mannequin come to life WITH A DICK!), but like a good (older) female friend said to me... girls are VERY USED TO guys FAKING FRIENDSHIP with them UNTIL they get the pussy, then they dump them, JUST WHEN THE GIRL REALLY LET DOWN HER GUARD AND LIKED THEM ENOUGH TO ALLOW HIM INSIDE HER!

i understand now that it is a mind-boggling experience to REALIZE that EVERYTHING SHE HAS SHARED WITH THIS GUY will be ENDING SOON! because it was ALL geared towards this day, this hour, this minute. she SUDDENLY has to make a no-win choice:

A) don't submit to this man and give him my pussy, and watch him dump me

B) give this man my pussy and watch him walk anyway, because that's what this whole CHARADE of friendship was all about anyway

you are doing BOTH OF YOU a favor by announcing yourself

as a sexual MAN from the BEGINNING!

see, this is why being *nice* is BAD in the end.

does this make any sense to you guys and gals?

:clap2: this reply holds lots of truth!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by legend38

I dunno why people think that. While the majority of guys may think this way, it's not true for the whole gender. I have had pretty successful relationships with a couple girls I didn't want to lay down with.

i don't get it either... i know plenty of guys who can chill with a girl without the intention of getting down her pants... is it really that hard to be JUST friends with the opposite of sex? :confused:

i don't think so...

lol but back to the topic... guys, if you're going to go through all the trouble of becoming friends with a girl in hopes of getting with her, you're better off just coming on to her the second you know you want her.... on the other hand... if you develop feelings for a girl friend of yours over time... well that's a different story...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cool2223423123

Yeah, that's a really bad way to go about initiating sexuality with a girl. Like Tastey says, be sexual from the beginning. Otherwise he could have started talking about sex with you, drop hints etc. see if you're receptive, try putting his arm around you, touching you and seeing how it goes.

I guess if he doesn't care he can just go for the crash in burn, but it doesn't seem like the best way. Maybe it's rude or embarassing. I mean seriously, it's a little stupid.

The most important thing is paying attention to the chemistry, and so that's why you have to develop it or see if the girl is at all interested. Like with a friend start talking about how you are trying to be a player or something and want to get laid, and let her know that you'd do her but don't care.

If she won't bang, then there are 10,000,000 other girls out there who will. Go bang them, don't get attached to one chick.

To tell the truth, I'm not even trying to get laid right now. If a situation develops where sex is something both me a friend WANT, then great. That's the thing about sex. Friends help each other yet they don't ask each other for things they don't want to give. LACK of sex sometimes gets in the way of friendship. Everyone should sow their wild oats.

So if he's your friend, he wouldn't even WANT sex with you if you don't want to have it with him. You see?

And if he wants to be a player and get girls, then go out there, meet a lot of chicks, and be sexual from the beginning, advertising that he's looking for sex. You know, not to everybody, but to the girls he meets and tries to get with. Trying to have sex with girls who don't want you is futile. But there are plenty of girls out there who if you are nice and sexual to them they will spread their legs.

Actually, I take it back, it's not futile, it's just maybe a different sort of relationship. I mean, if you are being a player, go and be overtly sexual. The thing he said to you in the car was actually a good move. Funny. Crash and burn is good. He's not timid.

But if you're friends, then I don't know, I guess the relationship has a different sort of purpose. It's about what you both WANT. So if you want sex, he will have it with you, but if he doesn't want it you wouldn't want it. And if he wants sex you will have it with him, but if you don't want it, he wouldn't want it.

Yet if the relationship is purely sexual it is still just about what you both want. So I guess things are just messed up in this case. Why are you with him if he has a "dull personality" and has just been friends "to get in your pants after two years." A long time to wait before turning on the charm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm not trying to get laid, yet if I was, I could get laid.

If you think you lack sex or can't get laid, stop trying, and give it up.

Then you will see that it's not really such a big deal.

Because, seriously, you can have whatever you ask for.

But you shouldn't come from a position of needing sex either. Better to enter into eternal life dickless than to sin.

"And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Matt 5:30

You can have sex though, trust me it's not hard. Tell your boyfriend to read alt.seduction.fast. Philosophies, beliefs, and the past mean nothing! There is no right or wrong, there is only what was in the past.... and what is now, your will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the sad reality of how low guys can sometimes go. This situation that you are faced with is nothing new. Sometimes guys are friends with girls solely based on getting into their pants. They feel as if they have a better chance of getting with a girl that they are friends with. Im talking about the guys that jump into a friendship solely based upon those intentions. There are the genuine guys who are actually friendly with girls , I.E platonic harmless flirting, which I agree can be a very healthy relationship as long as neither have sex with each other, cause then you are just taking it all to another level. Tastey is right in stating that you have to make your intentions of courtship known in the beginning of the relationship/friendship. This guy doesn't sound all together smooth. I have never heard of any guy saying he wanted to chomp on anyones pussy, @ least try something sensual as moving in for a kiss, and if you got shotdown then @ least you were slick about it, ya know had some class for christs sake. I would ditch this bitch and move on, he has a dull personality you already have come to that conclusion. I wonder do you enjoy his feeble attempts, cause your friends with him and if he is dull what point is spending time with him? Sounds like there is a little something more to this story then you are telling us..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmm weel i cant bealive someone is ur friend for two years just to have sex with u i think he start to like wit the time and he want to have sex with u but that dosent mean he been thinking about that for two years or scince the begining of ur friendship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×