Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

what is love?

is it when i lust for the scent of her hair?

is it when i prolong for her companionship?

is it when i cant get thru the day without the sight of her?

is it when i feel all mushy we are together?

what is love? real true love....

first you have find out what and who you are before you know what love is...

Originally posted by scaredgirl

love is somenthing very big is hard to explain and hard to understand ......

I agree... Love is deffernt for every person.. there is no exact definition.. everyone has their own way to love and definition for it.. I dont think there really is a way to describe it.. What one may think is love another may not....

Originally posted by jimk29

actually no... its a myth.

actually no... it´s an illusion, an IDEA. :)

seriously, ever heard people say that they HAVE "true love"? i have, and i am sure for the person it is something VERY different from what i think it is.

"love", "realtionship", etc. are all only words that stand for IDEAS. everyone has a different picture in front of him when you read the word "tree" for example. you think my tree is the same tree as yours?

you can´t say "true love doesn´t exist" cause you can´t define what it "is" in the first place.

it is an IDEA, it is an ABSTRACT NOUN that has a different meaning for everyone. so "love" is an illusion, everyone has an own IDEA of love, for some people "true love" is what they currently have in their relationship cause it fits THEIR idea of "true love".

so you can AT MOST say "true love doesn´t exist for ME". still we have actually NO idea what that means, as you give no definition. as long as you give no definition to other people, they are gonna take THEIR idea of "true love" as the definition and therefor some will perhaps disagree with you, saying that it DOES exist.

but uuuuhhh this is just getting waaaay to psychological and philosophical :)

Originally posted by tastey

actually no... it´s an illusion, an IDEA. :)

seriously, ever heard people say that they HAVE "true love"? i have, and i am sure for the person it is something VERY different from what i think it is.

"love", "realtionship", etc. are all only words that stand for IDEAS. everyone has a different picture in front of him when you read the word "tree" for example. you think my tree is the same tree as yours?

you can´t say "true love doesn´t exist" cause you can´t define what it "is" in the first place.

it is an IDEA, it is an ABSTRACT NOUN that has a different meaning for everyone. so "love" is an illusion, everyone has an own IDEA of love, for some people "true love" is what they currently have in their relationship cause it fits THEIR idea of "true love".

so you can AT MOST say "true love doesn´t exist for ME". still we have actually NO idea what that means, as you give no definition. as long as you give no definition to other people, they are gonna take THEIR idea of "true love" as the definition and therefor some will perhaps disagree with you, saying that it DOES exist.

but uuuuhhh this is just getting waaaay to psychological and philosophical :)

This is what I just read...

blah blah blah

ITS A MYTH!!