Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay to mix E with K??

infinite

Hey, I'm a newb here...Done E twice and didn't even roll that hard and both my friends were fucked up. I took one the first time and 1 and 1/2 the second. Now I want to take 2 and bumb some K with it during the night. So is it okay to mix? And maybe with a lil alcohol?

. . in my experience K is best with slightly speedy pills so that the 'up' counteracts the natural 'down' of K but still alows the hallucinagenic effects to come through . . . (I'm thinking back to space in Miami for this one cause that's the last time I did that combo) . . It's best to take it when you're blowin up (IMO) and ride the pretty streaks while dancin . . .

. . . I'd only suggest it out at a club if you're an 'uppity' type roller . . you know? . .the kind who dances alot and is really energetic and all over the place . . . reason being is like I stated above, you gotta find a way to counteract that down that K is gonna hit you with (unless, that is of course the desired effect . .) . . If you're a 'down' roller, meaning if you take pills and immediately camp out in the chill out room in the corner and nod like a crackhead then I'd stay away from it . . It'll just make you less able to move and you'll be labelled one of 'those' people . . And, if you slip into a hole and are immobile for a long period of time you'll instantly get the disdain of your friends who have to move your crackheaded ass around for the rest of the night . . . :laugh: . . . ;) .

. . Hope that helps . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by jimk29

E + K = Milk + Cookies

That is insanely fucking trippy dude.. on a TX rave board a guy just said hardly anyone's in "it" for the music. And my immediate response was "I got into it for the cookies. The milk and cookies."

And then I see this??

:eek: :eek: :eek:

E+K is my favorite drug combination out there...only thing coming close is Cid + K. The synergy between the two drugs is amazing. It makes your body feel so good. I would leave out the alcohol though, K + Alcohol isn't the safest of mixes in the world. You can very easily end up puking your guts up on that mix. E + Alcohol alone is a decent mix though, just make sure you drink water too. Whatever you do, be safe and keep outta trouble.

E & K is my new favorite combination!

Especially for those nights when I know the roll is in there, but I'm too stressed or distracted to let it come out. The K is guaranteed to go in there and find it!!!

Sucks having to get your K at the club though. Never know how it's cut and doing baggie bumps at 3am sucks.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by infinite

Hey, I'm a newb here...Done E twice and didn't even roll that hard and both my friends were fucked up. I took one the first time and 1 and 1/2 the second. Now I want to take 2 and bumb some K with it during the night. So is it okay to mix? And maybe with a lil alcohol?

dont drink alcohol!!! alcohol has no place mixing with drugs. but yeah e and k deffinately go great together.