Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

Sam Adams

Recommended Posts

So I don't know if you all know about what went on with O&A and the sex for Sam thing. But there is an article on the front of the Herald that talks about how some bars are now banning Sam from their bars. This is because they back the Catholic church, what a crock. Kid touching ok, Sam Adams and man and woman fooling around in a church not ok (shrugs)

Hey any press is good press, if I were Jim Kotch I would psyched.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: oooops I saw that T in there and just thought that it would be better to ignore it and it would just go away

Nothing ever just goes away when you are as bored and nit picky as me...;) I was just picking on you because I know that it would be the same way if I was to make a mistake... You offically can now get me back when I make a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I support the Catholic church and Sam Adams... so where do I stand on this one? :confused:

As for the touching little boys thing, I oppose. As for the kaydup touching teamj5 thing... still undecided.

Well this leave you in a church drinking a Sam and touching yourself. Work for you? Good.

As for me touching TeamJ, well I have never seen him how can I touch him??:confused: Or have I touched him already, hmmm:blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Nothing ever just goes away when you are as bored and nit picky as me...;) I was just picking on you because I know that it would be the same way if I was to make a mistake... You offically can now get me back when I make a mistake.

Yeah I would have done the same thing that is why it is funny to me:D And I will be reading your posts more closely from now on;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

Well this leave you in a church drinking a Sam and touching yourself. Work for you? Good.

As for me touching TeamJ, well I have never seen him how can I touch him??:confused: Or have I touched him already, hmmm:blank:

This most certainly works for me. I can get drunk, off and closer to God all at once. What a country!

Suuuuuure you've never seen teamj5. Sounds like a cover-up to me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This most certainly works for me. I can get drunk, off and closer to God all at once. What a country!

Suuuuuure you've never seen teamj5. Sounds like a cover-up to me....

:laugh: :laugh: for some reason I read "What a Country" like Balki Bartakomoos(sp big time) or that other guy but I can't remember his name

:otopic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read that article

here

It's pretty drastic to pull a beer from your bar just for that.

It doesn't seem like Jim Koch really meant any harm by it.

I'm over it. I'm with Koch on this one "I need a beer"

haha thats great!

:pint::pint::pint::pint:

drink up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: for some reason I read "What a Country" like Balki Bartakomoos(sp big time) or that other guy but I can't remember his name

:otopic:

That would be Yakov Schmirnoff <--- not even close on the spelling.

That poor guy lost his entire career with the colapse of Communist Russia. Now he needs a beer :pint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That would be Yakov Schmirnoff <--- not even close on the spelling.

That poor guy lost his entire career with the colapse of Communist Russia. Now he needs a beer :pint:

Shmirnoff as in the vodka :laugh:

What a country:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×