Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Yo JUSTiN...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

JUSTiN is not dr Flow.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...hey try getting your facts together before you post next time... :laugh:

if youre referring to Mr. Echostar and his "complication" last night, then yes, I have my facts straight, thank you very much...

I was asking you a question straight up, schmuck...but obviously, you're not too quick on the uptake...now, loosen up those huge fucking braids in your hair AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!!!

Originally posted by highmay

if youre referring to Mr. Echostar and his "complication" last night, then yes, I have my facts straight, thank you very much...

I was asking you a question straight up, schmuck...but obviously, you're not too quick on the uptake...now, loosen up those huge fucking braids in your hair AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!!!

did u just call me a schmuck...hahahaha.....when you grow balls come up to me next time you see me...

oh....and...get some Clearasil... ;)

oh and BTW...is your name JUSTiN????? hmmm....I dont think so....

....then why are you all up in his thread... :confused:

did u just call me a schmuck...hahahaha.....when you grow balls come up to me next time you see me...

oh....and...get some Clearasil... ;)

oh and BTW...is your name JUSTiN????? hmmm....I dont think so....

....then why are you all up in his thread... :confused:

ok idiot, by the time of me replying to this thread, there were 37 views...which is why it's considered an OPEN FORUM!!

maybe youre too fucking high while trying to communicate with justin since there are other SMARTER options such as, among others, IM, email, phone, text messaging and talking to him person to person...

and just like all haters trying to knock off michael jordan by pointing to his gambling, people try and expose my acne...guess what, NURSE?? Not only am I clear now, but smarter people already recognize that personal insults such as that are petty and make you look jealous and out of options to use anything more intelligent and obvious...if youre gonna try to insult me, at least make YOURSELF good at the same time...

and I have all the balls in the world...which is why i tried introducing myself to you 3 TIMES @ exit when scot project spun but you didnt realize it until i had to stop you dead in your tracks, which is when i realized you were as high as a fuckin satellite...which is no big surprise as to why you blew me off in front of the hot girl i was with (real classy move, there) when went up to you...now stop creating big circles and pulling attention to youselves...people were there to see sasha, not for you and dR. Fl0w to go "hey everyone!! look at us!!"

now run off to detox...or should i say: RuN oFF 2 dEEEt0X....

ok idiot, by the time of me replying to this thread, there were 37 views...which is why it's considered an OPEN FORUM!!

maybe youre too fucking high while trying to communicate with justin since there are other SMARTER options such as, among others, IM, email, phone, text messaging and talking to him person to person...

and just like all haters trying to knock off michael jordan by pointing to his gambling, people try and expose my acne...guess what, NURSE?? Not only am I clear now, but smarter people already recognize that personal insults such as that are petty and make you look jealous and out of options to use anything more intelligent and obvious...if youre gonna try to insult me, at least make YOURSELF good at the same time...

and I have all the balls in the world...which is why i tried introducing myself to you 3 TIMES @ exit when scot project spun but you didnt realize it until i had to stop you dead in your tracks, which is when i realized you were as high as a fuckin satellite...which is no big surprise as to why you blew me off in front of the hot girl i was with (real classy move, there) when went up to you...now stop creating big circles and pulling attention to youselves...people were there to see sasha, not for you and dR. Fl0w to go "hey everyone!! look at us!!"

wow! it took you 1 hour to come up with THAT reply... :laugh:

...well yes, I smoke weeed...and you know what Its aight... ;)

...got it HiGHmay ...thats pretty ironic...dont ya think?

...oh so you were there yesterday....its funny how you pretend to be all tough on CP then when it really comes down to it...you are a little piece of lint... ;)

originally posted by highmay:

you and dR. Fl0w to go "hey everyone!! look at us!!"

....apparently you were looking... ;)

...oh and jealousy is not a good thing Hiiiiiiiighmay... you should really try working on that issue... :)

Don't take any of this personally. It's just a message board.

wow! it took you 1 hour to come up with THAT reply... :laugh:

...well yes, I smoke weeed...and you know what Its aight... ;)

...got it HiGHmay ...thats pretty ironic...dont ya think?

...oh so you were there yesterday....its funny how you pretend to be all tough on CP then when it really comes down to it...you are a little piece of lint... ;)

originally posted by highmay:

you and dR. Fl0w to go "hey everyone!! look at us!!"

....apparently you were looking... ;)

...oh and jealousy is not a good thing Hiiiiiiiighmay... you should really try working on that issue... :)

what an amazingly moronic statement...people, this is the exact reason why i hate verbally attacking people on CP: it's way too easy to comeback on them...

look you retarted little ravechick: i have this real stupid thing in my life called PRIORITY, which doesnt enable me to spend ungodly hours on the computer making immature and naive mosaics of all the CP members...so if i respond an hour later, it means im doing something IMPORTANT, such as having a life...

keep smoking weed...by the time the day is over, you wont even remember having this argument...

and how the fuck could i NOT look @ you making a fool of yourself??!! you took up the entire space behind the scaffold...you fucking psycho...

and if you knew spanish, you would konw what my s/n means...

once again, your attempts at a comeback are futile, which is probably why you're waving the white flag and calling for peace...

fuck you and everything you stand for...

All I have to say is there's NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING WEED........"Been smokin since I wuz 2"...lol! I smoke every day after work...........takes the edge off! Anyway glowgirl do as you please.........anyone who has a problem with people who hit up chronic can go fuck themseleves.....plain and simple.

dude highmay u need to loosen yer fuckin jockstarp or buy some new pom-poms brotha man cause yer tension level is off the charts.

What did despina ever do to you to provoke this? cause she blew u off cause she maybe was high like fuckin...10 months ago or some shit?

muthafucka chill man. you cant be goin off like a fucking hardcore toolbag just cause yer having a bad day on wall street my friend.

despina, is seriously one of the most down to earth people on this board and though i do not fuckin brag about that fact that i dont do drugs and have always been drug-free doesnt stop me from being friends with someone who does.

what does in there spare time should not have after effects in real life or on a goddamn messageboard..

furthermore if she ruined yer game or cockblocked you unknowingly well guess fucking what?

yer the man?

yer the mack?

get yerself another piece theres plenty of fish in the sea and put yer money where yer mouth is and dont be humilating a harmless fuckin chic when i myself know that yer down to earth motherfucker in person...its not good to fuck with peoples impression of yer charachter.

have a good one.

:laugh: :laugh:

highmay you need to seriously relax...hahaha...this stress is not good for you...

and #1 I met you once and we actually shook hands and I said hey whats up...Its a pleasure to meet you... so I dont know WHAT the problem is...and WHERE it began...

...And you know what I also let slip by....

The fact that YOU posted a THREAD the Day after we met @ Exit stating:

Att: Glowgirl

"DO YOU F*CK as WELL as YOU DANCE?"

...apparently you seem to like being up all in my mix...

...unfortunately on your part, you'll never blend in it.

so STEP OFF..... hehehe.... :laugh: :laugh:

I cant wait to see you... I know Kung Fu :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fwilso01

u go glowgirl............i hate that when people are mad tuff on this board, but then when u meet them, they are just dorks.......even worse is when the only line left is "change your clothes".....

Hey Highmay:

head_up_ass.jpg

fuck you and go buy me a pie from Grimaldi's...