Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holyyyyyyyyyyy Fuckingggggg Shitttt!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quoth

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

... and it takes an even sicker individual to actually find it...

::coughQUOTHcough:::

exscuse me young lady, but do you happen to have a muthafucking problem with the material posted by the individual above????

Originally posted by quoth

exscuse me young lady, but do you happen to have a muthafucking problem with the material posted by the individual above????

as matter of fact i muthafucking DO!!!!

((but me being the PRECIOUS lil thing that i am, will keep my mouth shuttttt!!!)) :D

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

as matter of fact i muthafucking DO!!!!

((but me being the PRECIOUS lil thing that i am, will keep my mouth shuttttt!!!)) :D

lilfootzz....where you at Roxy last Friday...?? I think I saw you sitting along the wall at the back of the club on the left hand side (if you're in the front facing the back).....I walked by and was like...she looks familiar, but then didn't find you again.

Originally posted by phillydiva

lilfootzz....where you at Roxy last Friday...?? I think I saw you sitting along the wall at the back of the club on the left hand side (if you're in the front facing the back).....I walked by and was like...she looks familiar, but then didn't find you again.

no.. i couldnt make it :( :( :( but a few ppl said the same thing. i see i got a twin out there lol

Originally posted by t0nythelover

first off it was a joke, secondly this is the wrong place to call me a sick fuck. your on the sex board baby so welcome to the dungeon, sit down, shut up, and prepare to be straddled *whips out cock*

:eek: uh oh.. :laugh: