Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
swtdreamangel

College Life!

Originally posted by bebby6919

LOL spragga.. i knew that was gonna come out of someones mouth.. always does on here :D

I might be old and stupid...among other things!!

But I can put 2 + 2 together

it's 5 right?

:confused::hat:

Nothin' but love for y'all!

It's EXACTLY like it is in the movies!!!

I cheated on my girlfriend in college... and I videotaped the whole thing! :devil:

But see... I also made a really sweet tape to send to my g/f... but the tapes got switched! :eek:

Sooo... some buddies and I piled into a car to race cross-country to try to intercept the tape... :letsgo: ... but halfway there, the car blew up, so we had to steal a school bus... :rock:

When we finally got there, I ended up breaking up with my g/f anyway... :argue2: ... and getting back together with the girl from the video. :hump:

Funny how things work out just like the movies, isn't it??? :D

Originally posted by hoke

I cheated on my girlfriend in college... and I videotaped the whole thing! :devil:

But see... I also made a really sweet tape to send to my g/f... but the tapes got switched! :eek:

Sooo... some buddies and I piled into a car to race cross-country to try to intercept the tape... :letsgo: ... but halfway there, the car blew up, so we had to steal a school bus... :rock:

When we finally got there, I ended up breaking up with my g/f anyway... :argue2: ... and getting back together with the girl from the video. :hump:

You shoulda copywrited that shit, you woulda made a mint...

Guest jroo

well considering that the love my life just went to school, i certianly fucking hope not. :(

Originally posted by hoke

:laugh:

Originally posted by spragga25

Do me a favor - take good care of her!

and videotape dat shyt!! j/k

HEY!!! lol

Ok so Im a day late b/c i just got back a few hours ago...

Originally posted by Legend38

That's me :)

Aren't you soooooooooo lucky? :D... jk :tongue:

Hoke... :laugh:I love that movie... ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!! :laugh: