Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think my friend is homosexual...

He's been my friend forever but everyone always thought he was kinda "fruity." Lately he has been changing a lot of his personality traits drastically and suddenly. I dont' wanna get into detail but what are ways of finding this kinda thing out? I am interested because its my friend and I wanna know the deal. And no answers like well ask his boyfriend or just ask him.

Originally posted by magilicuti

He's been my friend forever but everyone always thought he was kinda "fruity." Lately he has been changing a lot of his personality traits drastically and suddenly. I dont' wanna get into detail but what are ways of finding this kinda thing out? I am interested because its my friend and I wanna know the deal. And no answers like well ask his boyfriend or just ask him.

whats the difference??? if he is will you not be friends with him again? or do you want to know so you can be like "its cool man, just be yourself we dont care..." or do you want to find out so you can kick it to him??? lol j/k but i would just ask him, have a heart to heart with him...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i duno Marko....asking someone straight up if theyre gay could alienate them. .......mags..stick thru it...the truth will eventually come out

If the two you have been friends forever and are that tight, he'll trust you enough to let you know the deal:)

I had a similar situation and i just came out and asked. Maybe he wants attention, maybe he's on something (since you don't give specifics of his "fruity" instances i can only guess). :confused:

Sounds as if maybe you are uncomfortable with his behavior regardless so maybe you can approach him that way. As in "what's up with you lately?" without sounding like you are scolding. Good luck.

Oh, and mine SWORE he wasn't but i told him it didn't matter, we were still buddies etc. I just wanted him to be upfront with me.

He may have been insulted but he understood why i was asking. (different behavior around me when i did see him etc.) I mean we don't hang out 24/7 and since he agreed he had "changed" batting for the other team wasn't the reason.

Ok, so you've said your friend has changed the people he hangs with, his style etc. Maybe it's a phase? Like, he is just trying something new out (be it just on the exterior or he really wants to know what the other side is like?)

He isn't ready to give specifics so don't push. Just let him know you are there for him when he is ready to talk. He obviously knows which way you sway so I don't think you'll have to worry about him coming on to you if he does admit to being gay (and i think you may be a bit concerned that this may happen).

If his actions make you uncomfortable then tell him that. Like i said before, good luck.