Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spend your Labor day weekend in Jail @ The Bentley

beatfriek

Lock yourself up this weekend in JAIL

@ the Bentley Suites Hotel 510 Ocean Dr.

This week to accomodate the holiday weekend, Jail will behosting 3 new parties with an array of goodies for CP members.:biggrin:

Friday 8/30

Sunset migs and Mc Whiteout provide the hip-hop grooves all nite with a special bonus CD for all who attend with underground remixes full of flavor!:afro:

Saturday 8/31

Up and coming local fav. drops an extended set of House beats that will satisfy anyone's itchy ears and feet!:bounce:

Sunday 9/1

Rehabilitate yourself six stories up on the Roof of the Bentley hotel for the notorious rooftop/pool party!!!:eek:

View the atlantic coast like you've never seen it before!!!:)

We also have all you can drink wristbands for $20 for cp members and guests b4 12:30! $30 after.

In addition, we will be comping champagne bottles for every discount bottle purchased, or groups of 5 females or more!!!:idea:

sin/at/jail:tongue:

for guestlist/bottle prices and reservations- email vipinjail@aol.com

Guest saleen351

I"ll be in the area, do i have to pay the 20 dollar cover to go in? I just want to check it out for a hour buy one beer and leave... so whats the deal on that............ I have 5 people that would do this...