Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which is more important...

siceone

Originally posted by siceone

principles or the love of another person....

What would you do if someone cheated on you and you weren't married and had no kids..

would you let them go or would you stay together??

personally I would let them go...

so if a person has kids should they stay?thats possibly the worst thing to do and i hate when someone uses that as an escuse:mad:

Either way I'd let them go.....there's no TRUST in the relationship after something like that happens & if you take the person back you are just letting them make an asshole out of you...as far as a kid being in the picture....the kid will probably be more fucked up living with 2 parents in an unhealthy relationship then being part of a divorced family :D

Originally posted by sweetie029

Either way I'd let them go.....there's no TRUST in the relationship after something like that happens & if you take the person back you are just letting them make an asshole out of you...as far as a kid being in the picture....the kid will probably be more fucked up living with 2 parents in an unhealthy relationship then being part of a divorced family :D

Actually there have been may studies done and have shown that even a child with a mother and father there for them and together even if the two people aren't romantically involved turn out better than children than who don't.,.. but you know those are studies and doctors don't know shit so fuck em....

But I think if you make a child with another person you should stay to provide the best emotional support.. its almost business like If you're not responsible enough to sacrafice you're selfish wants for a child you made then you shouldn't be having children in the first place... Besides I said children should be left out of your decision...

Its funny how conditioned some people are to rebel and not answer questions straight up... I said you don't have kids and imediately two people include children... not Flaming just something to think about...

Originally posted by reenichole

i ve been cheated on and took them back but now................fuck that if i get cheated on i'll let his sorry ass go:D you learn by your mistakes

hell yeah i agree with you 100%.. two familiar sayins come to mind.. once a cheater, always a cheater.. and fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me

what do doctors know have they studyied every single child that has had parents spilt up or is it some schmuck crying in his psy.office crying his life is fucked up b/c mommy and daddy arent together anyway the reason why i incluced the child scenerio b/c i have a child and to stay in a relationship b/c its better for the child yeah right when someone is not happy they cant help but taking there misery on someone else not knowingly but you can so is it good for me to sit and worry night after night wondering who her father was fucking .miserable and depressed and then sitting there smiling in my childs face:laugh: acting as if everything is okay pretty soon that act gets old and tired and how will my daughter ever respect me when i have her father disrespecting me and thats how she will grow up thinking its okay for someone to treat you like shit b/c of love

Originally posted by reenichole

what do doctors know have they studyied every single child that has had parents spilt up or is it some schmuck crying in his psy.office crying his life is fucked up b/c mommy and daddy arent together anyway the reason why i incluced the child scenerio b/c i have a child and to stay in a relationship b/c its better for the child yeah right when someone is not happy they cant help but taking there misery on someone else not knowingly but you can so is it good for me to sit and worry night after night wondering who her father was fucking .miserable and depressed and then sitting there smiling in my childs face:laugh: acting as if everything is okay pretty soon that act gets old and tired and how will my daughter ever respect me when i have her father disrespecting me and thats how she will grow up thinking its okay for someone to treat you like shit b/c of love

Thats a pretty far fetched scenario and people don't just start disrepecting you out of the blue if you have a kid with someone who is disrepecting you then thats your fucking fault... now you have a responsibility..... what happens to that you're just gonna leave?

its not far fetched at all i wasnt talking about people i was saying my child wouldnt grow up without respect for me maybe when you have a child you'll understand the image you project has an effect on your child(kinda of topic)but for instance when a girl grows up in a abusive home she will either marry an abusive man or become abusive or simply go in the total opposite of her family and be fine.and this leaving thing i did leave him should i get cheat on over and over again to keep the family together obviously he wasnt happy enough to stay he didnt think about the family when he cheated

Originally posted by hoke

I wonder how many people say they'd ditch the s/o, but end up forgiving him/her when the situation actually arises, because they're madly in love.

Hearts do fuck us over sometimes.

so true and thats what im saying but some ppl eventually wake and leave up alot of ppl are saying yeah i'll leave as soon as find out but they dont it depends on the situation for ppl i.e kids money, low self esteem.

From what I understand a person that cheats is usually not happy in a relationship, so that person has to go looking for it elsewhere's. If that person is not happy with me and decides to cheat then I don't want to be with that person. Pretty simple!