Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Phattie

tastyt

...a couple of days now...

...i hadnt seen you post for a couple of days so i was sensing resistance...:wink:

...but, i have to say, it sums up the feeling i get from reading some of your posts or realizing your sig is from one of my fav. groups...i just wanna scoop you up and put a ring on your finger...

...oh...and i was thinking about this the other day when i was at someone else's wedding...

i want to have one long ass cocktail hour instead of a sit down dinner...granted you have tables for seating...but cocktail hour food is the fucking best so why not have a whole night of various appetizers...and then ofcourse coffee, cake, and hopefully a nice viennese table..

Hmm, I'll have to think about that one... my uncle actually did that at his wedding... I'm a messy eater tho, I don't know about finger foods... wouldn't wanna get my white dress all dirty (and YES I still plan on wearing white! :tongue::laugh: :laugh: )

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm, I'll have to think about that one... my uncle actually did that at his wedding... I'm a messy eater tho, I don't know about finger foods... wouldn't wanna get my white dress all dirty (and YES I still plan on wearing white! :tongue::laugh: :laugh: )

you really are a messy eater!

Originally posted by tastyt

What the hell kind of wedding are you thinking of??? :shaky:

...obviously, you've never been to a greek wedding before...;)

...i was thinking that would make a PDA into an AOP (act of perversion)...but either way...we would have our own private room at the reception hall...one never knows...

Originally posted by phatman

...obviously, you've never been to a greek wedding before...;)

...i was thinking that would make a PDA into an AOP (act of perversion)...but either way...we would have our own private room at the reception hall...one never knows...

HA! So that's what goes on in the mysterious bridal suite...