Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sweetie029

Public Displays of Affection...Good or Bad ?

Ok....every morning when I get off the train there is this couple that stands on the platform making out for like 10 min. before the woman gets on the train...after they are done kissing FOREVERR they wave & blow kisses at each other while the train departs...now...part of me thinks it's cute to see two people so much in love...but the other part of me thinks it's so disturbing to see two people like :hump: in the middle of the street....holding hands, occasional kisses etc. is ok but being all over each otherin the middle of tons of people ? No ....IMO Save it for the Bedroom!!! How does everyone feel about public affection ?

eh, when i want to feel a girl up, i do, whether that is on the street or in a club or elsewhere does not really concern me. after all, you don´t have to look if you don´t want to.

in the end you´re probably just jaleous, i bet *you* wouldn´t have minded making out with YOUR new found love right there ;)

i don't think there's anything wrong with being affectionate with your significant other in public... it's a little ridiculous (and prude) to say that there should be no PDA's but there are boundaries... full out make out sessions in the middle of NYC sidewalk traffic should be saved for a more appropriate time and place... hand holding, hugs and quick kisses are tolerable...

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't think there's anything wrong with being affectionate with your significant other in public... it's a little ridiculous (and prude) to say that there should be no PDA's but there are boundaries... full out make out sessions in the middle of NYC sidewalk traffic should be saved for a more appropriate time and place... hand holding, hugs and quick kisses are tolerable...

sure, but when this RUSH of lust comes over me i just HAVE to act on it :)