Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love how you wannabes.....

ibclubbin

spend your days harping over tracks that you havent even heard and then get em and act like they suck....maybe if you kids got off your asses and went out once in a while, you would know something about music, and you would deserve to get the tracks you get:rolleyes:

i think from now on it should be required to actually KNOW something about music to be able to post on this board...which would eliminate at least 60% of the people

BG

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

spend your days harping over tracks that you havent even heard and then get em and act like they suck....maybe if you kids got off your asses and went out once in a while, you would know something about music, and you would deserve to get the tracks you get:rolleyes:

i think from now on it should be required to actually KNOW something about music to be able to post on this board...which would eliminate at least 60% of the people

BG

I agree....I've gotten numerous amounts of PM's from people saying they've never heard a track, but just haaaaave to have it. I dunno...just makes yourself seem silly...jumping on the bandwagon. It's one thing if you heard a song, and can't wait to get your hands on it. But if you haven't heard it, and want it just because everyone else does, well then you really dont have your own taste in music now do you. :idea:

Guest saleen351

BG

STFUi guess you are the allmighty god of club music then...some people by the way don't live in chicago, florida, nyc, conn, or nj, so how do u expect them to go out and hear the tracks when they play darude still and the crowd loves it....?????

Originally posted by saleen351

i guess you are the allmighty god of club music then...some people by the way don't live in chicago, florida, nyc, conn, or nj, so how do u expect them to go out and hear the tracks when they play darude still and the crowd loves it....?????

STFU

Hmmm...somewhat of a point you have here. However...most of the people on the board are from an area that should be or is playing most of these "to-die-for" tracks.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

Hmmm...somewhat of a point you have here. However...most of the people on the board are from an area that should be or is playing most of these "to-die-for" tracks.

bro, the NJ shore rocks shiny disco balls every weekend.... I heard at least 5 tracks at temps that should not of been played, and 5 that should been played... its hit or miss where you go, some times, for us beer drinkers who don't do drugs, we dont' stay in the club past 6am....when the tracks are dropped.... also you have to consider:

money issue with the economy

they are at school

work issues..

etc...............

ibbclubbing thinks he is some allmighty club music god who spins in his bedroom.... i'm sure he is a great dj, but check the vip board before any of yous get a big head... their charts are off the wall compared to our numerous shiny disco balls threads...

just my 2 cents

you should of came up to me at temps... maybe next time..

bro, the NJ shore rocks shiny disco balls every weekend.... I heard at least 5 tracks at temps that should not of been played, and 5 that should have been played...

Ehh...that aint right to say. You are NOT the DJ...the DJ plays what he wants..when he wants. Remember, for every song that you hate, there is someone in there who loves it.

its hit or miss where you go, some times, for us beer drinkers who don't do drugs, we dont' stay in the club past 6am....when the tracks are dropped....

I don't do drugs either, and usually go out to the NYC venues in the afternoon. Stackers and Red Bulls work fine for me. If I wanna hear a style of music..you bet I'll be there at that time.

also you have to consider:

money issue with the economy

they are at school

work issues..

etc...............

Well...thats a given. Go big or go home! :D

ibbclubbing thinks he is some allmighty club music god who spins in his bedroom.... i'm sure he is a great dj, but check the vip board before any of yous get a big head... their charts are off the wall compared to our numerous shiny disco balls threads...

just my 2 cents

He is who he is...just as you are. He definitely is on top of music tho.Anyone that simply relies on messageboards as a way of getting to know,understand, or develop a musical taste is just simply lost. :rolleyes:

Next time...I simply just forgot.

bro, the NJ shore rocks shiny disco balls every weekend.... I heard at least 5 tracks at temps that should not of been played, and 5 that should been played... its hit or miss where you go, some times, for us beer drinkers who don't do drugs, we dont' stay in the club past 6am....

just my 2 cents

Hey mr. music industry, who the fuck are you to decide what Denny or any other dj should and should not be playing on a given night? What the hell makes you the authority?

Then you have the nerve to give ibclubbin shit, you're always talking shit on the board about music, one week its about Picotto and all about tech, next week its all about Dark Beat. You are some "almighty club music god" yourself!

Just my 2 cents..............

just my 2 cents

it doesnt matter where i spin bro..i know muzik pretty well

and you know what, VIP charts are decent, but the ones you put up you steal from DJ's anyway, so dont act like you are the man

and youve asked me for tracks in the past....youve never sent me a single one...or do I need to remind you?

i would LOVE to take a look at your collection and see ALL the great progressive house, tech house, and non-mainstream...im sure i would be SOOOOOOO impressed:rolleyes:

BG

BG

I think thats kinda harsh. I have to say I check out the music threads to b/c I am not living NYC area, and so the tracks they are spinning down here(in dallas) are definetly not the same as up there, I am sure the scences are different. Some of the tracks people have posted on here I have loved others are ok, and some I didn't like. It's only natural for someone to want to hear a track that many are saying how "Sick" it is. I am only 18 and just recently have been getting more into the music since I can go out now, so I am not going to know a shitload about music, and able to identify every track from a set i hear, but the only way to know more about the music is to saturate ur self in it. By going out when u can, checking out different dj, songs, events, etc...I can unerstand ur aggrivation, it is totally valid, but u also have to remember everyone is not going to like the same thing.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

Hey mr. music industry, who the fuck are you to decide what Denny or any other dj should and should not be playing on a given night? What the hell makes you the authority?

Then you have the nerve to give ibclubbin shit, you're always talking shit on the board about music, one week its about Picotto and all about tech, next week its all about Dark Beat. You are some "almighty club music god" yourself!

Just my 2 cents..............

My critque of Denny is my own opinion, my reviews are honest and straight forward, also Denny knows me and knows what I like, therefore he doesn't get mad or anything due to the fact he knows my style and my reviews reflect my style. What you didn't know is, I had a long conversation with him before anyone got to the club sunday night, all about music and other things.. Also sat there and discussed the entire set sunday night with a well known dj. Also I am the "industry" guy that is trying to get djs like Denny and others booked outside the northeast. I respect him that much to get me into the biz, Simply pm him and ask him....

Also I posted about dark beat in May! You losers are just a little behind due to the excessive Luz tracks you guys worship.

ibbclubbing is trying to get into some little kid argument about whos got this and whos got that, and hes the man, who cares, the arogance of this board is amazing, and we all wonder why no one posts here any more.... We have 5 kids who post about leaking tracks, and say shit like "don't ask me for it' blah blah blah....

I completely stopped reading and posting on this board, only when some asshole like BG tries to make un informed members feel like shit.........

maybe some of you "DJ's" should try hitting up the record store more often....you would be suprised to hear some of the greatest tracks that NO ONE talks about....everyone cares about what the superstar DJ plays...and it's it's played by that DJ or in that superclub...then it's a "must have"....WRONG....get away from the computer a second and go out and hear some of these tracks....and don't give the excuse..."well...i don't have access to vinyl"...cause if you showed some true DEDICATION to the music that we love....you would do what u gotta do...i bought 1200's just so i could buy records and apprecate the music more....fuck it...play it on grandma's old marantz record player....lol:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Didnt I see BG and Saleen holding hands at Temps on Sunday and at the end of the night BG was helping Saleen when he was :puke: :puke: outside.

:hat: :hat:

no way....he is a big boy...he can puke all over himself without my help

BG

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I agree....I've gotten numerous amounts of PM's from people saying they've never heard a track, but just haaaaave to have it. I dunno...just makes yourself seem silly...jumping on the bandwagon. It's one thing if you heard a song, and can't wait to get your hands on it. But if you haven't heard it, and want it just because everyone else does, well then you really dont have your own taste in music now do you. :idea:

OK here is what i don't understand...

If a person hears that a particular song is good and they have no access to hearing it and they know a certain person has it, what is the harm in asking them for it? They want to hear it b/c there is a hype on it...and they can't develop an opinion on a certain song if they don't hear it for themselves. That is not jumping on the bandwagon, that is merely being interested in listening to a new track. Jumping on the bandwagon would be going on about a track that everyone says is good but that u never heard before in your life....which needless to say in this scene I'm sure happens a lot...

Originally posted by djshaned

maybe some of you "DJ's" should try hitting up the record store more often....you would be suprised to hear some of the greatest tracks that NO ONE talks about....everyone cares about what the superstar DJ plays...and it's it's played by that DJ or in that superclub...then it's a "must have"....WRONG....get away from the computer a second and go out and hear some of these tracks....and don't give the excuse..."well...i don't have access to vinyl"...cause if you showed some true DEDICATION to the music that we love....you would do what u gotta do...i bought 1200's just so i could buy records and apprecate the music more....fuck it...play it on grandma's old marantz record player....lol

As far as going out and buying records...yeah that is def. the best way to be emersed in the hottest new tracks that _______(insert famous dj's name here) is playing, as well as some great tracks that nobody has bothered to vibe to or discover yet. I am a dj myself, and I love going record shopping--sometimes there are some great hidden jewels just waiting to be found and spun--however, it is an expensive profession/hobby and not everyone is able to do it financially. Of course, if u truly are a dj and you're not going record shopping, then yeah, there are some serious issues going on there.

Originally posted by smokesum

dude, you just started goin out like a year ago..relax

i understand you got insecurity problems and all but you post shit like this and then wonder why no one likes you

started going out in NYC a year ago but been clubbin for 4 years, and mp3whoring for just as LONG, and Ive got to tell you, the fact that the NYC board of CP doesnt like me REEEEEEEEEEALLY gets in the way of my social life, let me tell you

although my shit talking apparently really gets to SOME people i guess or else i wouldnt be getting threatened in person for words said over a computer:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

started going out in NYC a year ago but been clubbin for 4 years, and mp3whoring for just as LONG, and Ive got to tell you, the fact that the NYC board of CP doesnt like me REEEEEEEEEEALLY gets in the way of my social life, let me tell you

although my shit talking apparently really gets to SOME people i guess or else i wouldnt be getting threatened in person for words said over a computer:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

im not only talkin about the NYC board of CP, that and all the other boards out there. Not that its a big deal..Im all for the "its only a messageboard" argument. But listen to yourself, you sound like a big dick. You just admitted you started goin out in NY a year ago...and now you're talkin all this shit. You're one of things that is keepin the scene in the rut that it is.