i love how you wannabes.....

ibclubbin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mindfaqd

why does everybody bitch so much when they are asked to share traxx? i know that u ibclubbin have asked a couple of people on this board for traxx and got them. don't be a fukkin hypocrite.

ask around bro...i give tracks at will TO FRIENDS WHO SWAP WITH ME and I dont hold onto shit....but i dont believe in these mass mail lists....i saw an email from someone that was titled "here is new deb cox hope youre all happy".....its like he is proud for being a leak....

How about this argument....how do YOU feel about when a good song hits KTU? im sure you think "fuck, another good song ruined right?" well its the same thing when it hits those lists....its the first step in the leak pyramid...

face it....once a song gets out to everyone it loses its appeal fast due to overkill....every DJ is playing it, every car is blasting it, every radio station is hammering it.....the fewer people who have it, the more rare it is, the better it is no matter what

music is for the people, yes, but when every DJ, clubber, and average shmuck has a song, the shorter the half life of the song...do you know WHY Luz tracks are desired so much? because for a year there was only one place, one night of the week you could MAYBE hear them...now everyone says Luz sucks because yea, when its on every Winamp playlist in the greater NJ/NY area, its not so special anymore:blank:

and smokesum, how long ive been going out doesnt mean a thing...there are regulars in every club who couldnt ID a single track, hear a slight trainwreck, and some of them cant even tell you who the DJ is......you dont have to go out everywhere to know your shit.....honestly, please explain to me how I am the reason keeping the scene in a rut cause I sure dont get that one:confused:

BG

Originally posted by djshaned

maybe some of you "DJ's" should try hitting up the record store more often....you would be suprised to hear some of the greatest tracks that NO ONE talks about....everyone cares about what the superstar DJ plays...and it's it's played by that DJ or in that superclub...then it's a "must have"....WRONG....get away from the computer a second and go out and hear some of these tracks....and don't give the excuse..."well...i don't have access to vinyl"...cause if you showed some true DEDICATION to the music that we love....you would do what u gotta do...i bought 1200's just so i could buy records and apprecate the music more....fuck it...play it on grandma's old marantz record player....lol:D

very weel said. ive been saying this for yrs......there is a ton of tracks i buy every week i dont even mention on here. the amount of releases every week is endless goin from shop to shop in all genres

Originally posted by smokesum

look at yourself

how about you give an intelligent response like posted instead of just a halfassed attempt to be funny:rolleyes:

im seriously curious to know why you think its people like me that have ruined the scene......so say something intelligent or never talk again

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

how about you give an intelligent response like posted instead of just a halfassed attempt to be funny:rolleyes:

im seriously curious to know why you think its people like me that have ruined the scene......so say something intelligent or never talk again

BG

dude if you think your response was intelligent..then your not quite the nerd that you resemble to be

in regards to to your question about ruining the scene, ill respond when I have the time to waste on you.

dude if you think your response was intelligent..then your not quite the nerd that you resemble to be

in regards to to your question about ruining the scene, ill respond when I have the time to waste on you.

:rolleyes:

:finger:

You are just the tough guy aren't you. Nothing scares me more than an internet bully. Just outta curiosity tho, to the topic at hand: How are you helping the scene and how is Barry ruining it? Try to reply with something more than a smilie...;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You are just the tough guy aren't you. Nothing scares me more than an internet bully. Just outta curiosity tho, to the topic at hand: How are you helping the scene and how is Barry ruining it? Try to reply with something more than a smilie...;)

glad to know i got under your skin.....i see how it goes, you act as his bodyguard while he leaks tracks to you

glad to know i got under your skin.....i see how it goes, you act as his bodyguard while he leaks tracks to you

Nah...I wish he gave me tracks. I only get them from mailing lists. Those things are the ONLY way to get music.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You serious ??? How else could one possibly get tracks ?? Hahahahahaah.....clown. You think I rely on those things. :laugh: That would explain how I get stuff beforehand right.... What a busta'... :laugh:

actually i really did think you used the lists, that would explain your "i like what everyone else likes" taste

but enough of this....come to centro for some real music

if ya like we can contine this chat over a beer

Funny you say that...I'm goin there tonite for Mac & Ali. Shows what I know about taste though , right ? :rolleyes: Whatever..I'll buy. :beer:

actually i really did think you used the lists, that would explain your "i like what everyone else likes" taste

yea..thats jay alright:rolleyes:

you might want to consider making impressions from somewhere other than the board bro

BG

Originally posted by etoilesuper

I think thats kinda harsh. I have to say I check out the music threads to b/c I am not living NYC area, and so the tracks they are spinning down here(in dallas) are definetly not the same as up there, I am sure the scences are different. Some of the tracks people have posted on here I have loved others are ok, and some I didn't like. It's only natural for someone to want to hear a track that many are saying how "Sick" it is. I am only 18 and just recently have been getting more into the music since I can go out now, so I am not going to know a shitload about music, and able to identify every track from a set i hear, but the only way to know more about the music is to saturate ur self in it. By going out when u can, checking out different dj, songs, events, etc...I can unerstand ur aggrivation, it is totally valid, but u also have to remember everyone is not going to like the same thing.

If you're in Dallas, then don't trust what these guys like. A bunch of the DJs in Dallas (especially Christopher Lawrence, Kelly Reverb, Jason Mundo, and Sergio Techini) are way better (track selection-wise) than Jonathan Peters or Denny Tsettos will ever be. I'll at least give credit to Peters for long sets and decent productions, but I still evidently don't see what most of the other guys here see in him...

Oh, and BG, I actually buy RECORDS at RECORD stores, and listen to most of the dubplates a couple months before they come out. Trust me, I know what's up, just not in hard house...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ask around bro...i give tracks at will TO FRIENDS WHO SWAP WITH ME and I dont hold onto shit....but i dont believe in these mass mail lists....i saw an email from someone that was titled "here is new deb cox hope youre all happy".....its like he is proud for being a leak....

How about this argument....how do YOU feel about when a good song hits KTU? im sure you think "fuck, another good song ruined right?" well its the same thing when it hits those lists....its the first step in the leak pyramid...

face it....once a song gets out to everyone it loses its appeal fast due to overkill....every DJ is playing it, every car is blasting it, every radio station is hammering it.....the fewer people who have it, the more rare it is, the better it is no matter what

music is for the people, yes, but when every DJ, clubber, and average shmuck has a song, the shorter the half life of the song...do you know WHY Luz tracks are desired so much? because for a year there was only one place, one night of the week you could MAYBE hear them...now everyone says Luz sucks because yea, when its on every Winamp playlist in the greater NJ/NY area, its not so special anymore:blank:

and smokesum, how long ive been going out doesnt mean a thing...there are regulars in every club who couldnt ID a single track, hear a slight trainwreck, and some of them cant even tell you who the DJ is......you dont have to go out everywhere to know your shit.....honestly, please explain to me how I am the reason keeping the scene in a rut cause I sure dont get that one:confused:

BG

thats why REAL dj's can stand out w/o having to have the next cheesy ktu vocal before everyone else.. they DIFFERENTIATE themselves and develop THEIR OWN SOUND...

all dj's who bitch about a song being leaked and *everyone* having it are weak... the reason all the mp3 dj's out there bitch about songs leaking is b/c once it does they have nothing to make them stand out next to any other wannabe dj...

Originally posted by brickhouse

If you're in Dallas, then don't trust what these guys like. A bunch of the DJs in Dallas (especially Christopher Lawrence, Kelly Reverb, Jason Mundo, and Sergio Techini) are way better (track selection-wise) than Jonathan Peters or Denny Tsettos will ever be. I'll at least give credit to Peters for long sets and decent productions, but I still evidently don't see what most of the other guys here see in him...

Oh, and BG, I actually buy RECORDS at RECORD stores, and listen to most of the dubplates a couple months before they come out. Trust me, I know what's up, just not in hard house...

i never said a word about you bro cause i have read your posts and i know you know your shit.....and i buy records to as a matter of fact..i dont even own tables and i still buy 2,3 a week so when i do get my tables, i will have these jams on vinyl

BG