Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up All You Bitches Theres a New DOnkey in TOWN!

Whats up you dumb bitches....I dont know who that other Donkey was but it was an imposter...I know that for sure.....I just got back from Uraguay where all the Donkeys hangout......But just wanterd to tell you that you all are real bitches and dont know shit about CLUBS.....:( Dumb hooooooo's.,....All you bitches dont know where its at......its in my pants....yeah, thats where the donkeys hiding!!!!

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Whats up you dumb bitches....I dont know who that other Donkey was but it was an imposter...I know that for sure.....I just got back from Uraguay where all the Donkeys hangout......But just wanterd to tell you that you all are real bitches and dont know shit about CLUBS.....:( Dumb hooooooo's.,....All you bitches dont know where its at......its in my pants....yeah, thats where the donkeys hiding!!!!

yourthread.jpg

Donkey gender....................none.............:confused

Either a whore who likes sucking donkeydick or some homo who takes it in the jackass

Yeah....BOY!!! No One here parties like the "DB"....Donkeybitch....

All you bitches betta stay in your LANE!

The Donkeybitch is back motherfuckers!

Fuck the Jersey Shore.....DB is all about Vermont BOY................

The DB will Shut Your Mike Off!

donkeybitch your nothing but a weirdo with 2 much time on your hands kill yourself loser

Trew Motherfucking Friendless Faggot.....Shut your Mike off Bitch! I will see you this weekend and you can say that to the Donkey Hooves when they are planted in your Face......Sucka! Trewguy....dont start trouble DOnkeybitch is here so respect Donkeybitch........

Trew Motherfucking Friendless Faggot.....Shut your Mike off Bitch! I will see you this weekend and you can say that to the Donkey Hooves when they are planted in your Face......Sucka! Trewguy....dont start trouble DOnkeybitch is here so respect Donkeybitch........

YO RESPECT THESE NUTZ DONKEYFAG IS A FAG

BMW4J...The Donkey Bitch thinks your a Poser.....Tony Hawk motherfucker............The Donkey Bitch says step back Sucker.....

Actually, I've been surfing for 10 years now, I've snowboarded for 8, and skateboarded back in the day. I'll see you in Vermont kid....I am the kid on the rails killin' it. :blown:

Trewguy...dont make me rip on you......friends of the friendless....you are in my hands I own you....The Donkeybitch says STAY IN YOUR LANE! Cause right now your all over the place!

DO YOU KNOW ME R SOMETHING I TINK YOU WANT TO KNOW ME YOU FAGGET

Trewguy....stop the insanity boy!...before I make you think you are the Donkeybitch and really just have Donkey Conversations with yourself.....

BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR THE DONKEYS BITCH SOME JACKASS TOOK YOUR MANHOOD SO YOUR MAD AT THE WORLD KID DON'TBE MAD AT THE WORLD BECOUSE YOUR DAD MOLESTED YA

Donkeybitch is a long time surfer as well...was in the ESA and all.....he was a sick boarder on the slopes till his Donkey knee blew out.....Not the point the Donkey is all beat up and needs his Donkey Sleep so all you bitches better recognize the DB is bacl motherfuckas.............

TREWGUY...The DOnkeybitch KNOWS your a loser!

Hmmmm..............if this Donkey person does show up this weekend I think he's gonna end up head first behind Mike Abrahms bar into the ice chest. Donkey popsicle.......

Trewguy...The Donkeybitch is not starting any trouble here he just wants a Happy DOnkey World.....with Happy Donkey CPERS!!!!! But I must warn you the Donkeybitch is fully medicated with the most up to date Supplements from MEXICO....sometimes these supplements cause anger.....Stay in your lane bitch.