Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reeni

Is it me or...............

Is it me or is Jennifer Lopez the puerto rican Elizabeth Taylor:laugh: first she marries that waiter(whatever his name is)then dates Puffy then gets married to Chris Judd then leaves his ass to be with Ben Affleck whose next? any suggestions

Guest gabo

I was thinking the same thing a few months ago. I still wouldnt mind being her ex husband,

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I can't wait till she porks up like Elizabeth Taylor too . . .

Hell, she's only about two hamburgers away from an explosion of massive proportions... :laugh: :laugh:

her sister is hot

I also think her sister is infinitely prettier. :D

Originally posted by gabo

I was thinking the same thing a few months ago. I still wouldnt mind being her ex husband,

yeah didnt chris judd get something like $7million in cash and then they split the properties... so it was somewhere near a total of like $20M!!!! talk about getting paid! 8 months marriage = $2.5M a month!

and didnt she like give him a $2.0 M salary on top of that (when they were married)

Originally posted by jimk29

so you are saying you don't think that lardass is porkie now??

Did you watch the VMAs? I seriously don't understand how anyone can find all that junk in the trunk to be hot... it looked really bad... :puke:

Originally posted by jimk29

i missed it... did she look terrible again?

I think her ass got even bigger... other than that she looked, eh, ok... no better than any other spanish woman I'm going to pass on the street today... :rolleyes:

Give me a break!- she is nothing out of the ordinary- you need to get out of Jersey and broaden your horizons if you think that's anything special. Girls like her are dime a dozen in the city. I pass better looking women, spanish and otherwise, every day on the street.

I can name a dozen women on this board alone who are much better looking!

Hell, she's not even in the league of our resident mamacitas, CK and Moonie. Not even close.