Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or...............

Reeni

Originally posted by perns2002

Her ass is actually a lot smaller this year, you people are blind and stupid.

Jennifer is hott...................

I like girls a little thick though. Skinny Minnys dont do it for me

Hmm, I'm definitely not blind and my mommy tells me I'm not stupid... either way, you can't say her ass isn't huge... if you like that I suppose it's all well and good for you, but you can't deny that it's totally out of proportion with the rest of her body...

:laugh: :laugh: *all this drama because of an ass* :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Give me a break!- she is nothing out of the ordinary- you need to get out of Jersey and broaden your horizons if you think that's anything special. Girls like her are dime a dozen in the city. I pass better looking women, spanish and otherwise, every day on the street.

...HA..this is exactly what i used to tell people..i dated and hung out with latinas that were hotter than her....pffftt...all fucking marketing and packaging...

D

*marry me*

tonight!

:laugh: That's a little too spontaneous for me N, maybe next weekend, I need some time to think about it. :laugh:

Anyhoo, marketing and packaging is right... and makeup artists, costume designers, hair dressers, flattering light... Must be nice to have such tools at your disposal. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tastyt

:laugh: That's a little too spontaneous for me N, maybe next weekend, I need some time to think about it. :laugh:

...ok...i checked my calendar and i'm pretty free next weekend...i also got some really good 7-day advance rates on tickets to vegas...i'll put that platinum ring on hold while you're thinking about it...;)

Originally posted by phatman

...ok...i checked my calendar and i'm pretty free next weekend...i also got some really good 7-day advance rates on tickets to vegas...i'll put that platinum ring on hold while you're thinking about it...;)

Sounds like a plan!

I'm out, later babes... :D

Originally posted by sassa

resorting to begging on the internet for a date, i see....

maybe you should follow entrepreneur's steps and buy a mail order bride ;)

...pride and humility cloud the mind and spirit...especially when it comes to getting a nice piece of ass...;)

Originally posted by sassa

at least you're aware of it....;)

..identifying the problem is the first step to resolution..i.e. if J-Lo could just admit she's just a no-talented, fat-ass, crumbitch with good make-up artists, managers, etc....she would be well on her way to salvation...

the truth shall set us free

Originally posted by phatman

..identifying the problem is the first step to resolution..i.e. if J-Lo could just admit she's just a no-talented, fat-ass, crumbitch with good make-up artists, managers, etc....she would be well on her way to salvation...

the truth shall set us free

good luck finding the truth! i would offer my services, but guess i'm not that desperate :aright: