Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why don't you like weed?

trajik

i dont like weed cause i am not a smoker. i have no tolerance for breathing in smoke. my lungs close to quick and i burn my throat. i just think the whole smoking thing is nasty. it looks nasty and it tastes nasty. dont get me wrong getting high and eating chinese food is the bomb but the whole process of how to do it just isnt for me.

I stopped taking shit like Psychedilics (sp) and smoking tweed because they always forced me to second guess the situation I was in or where I was in my life. They have always been very retrospective substances for me. I used to be a fairly natural introvert without those substances so they just intensified my self-doubt and paranoia whenever I was under their influence.

At some point I decided I would much rather be a social creature and talk to women instead of looking at them and dance to the music instead of watching people dance to the music. Being instead of thinking about being. I have definitely tried to remember and incorporate all the lessons I learned from those many and enjoyable experiences but I don't want them anymore because I know what I want for myself. Does that make sense?

Where Shrooms and Weed used to be substances of choice, I now inquire about E and hit the bars and clubs. Lemme tell you, interacting with other people and women is far superior to watching and thinking about it.

Not to disrespect the smokers out there but the clarity I used to get from being high totally disappeared within a few months of being a habitual user and I'm pretty much retarded whenever I smoke now. I don't like being retarded, it's hard to communicate. In the last couple of years I figured out there are two types of smokers. Those that smoke and love it and those that smoke it and don't. I still love the smell and look of a nice plant though, I would grow it in my house just to have it around if it was legal.

I'm with Gmoney here.

I don't like weed because my bronchitis ensure's I'm coughin' shit up for a week afterwards. Another prob with weed is it makes me sleepy and I always feel less intelligent afterwards!

Make mine rolley, trippy or dissasociativey, please!

wow i am not the only one! i used to smoke all the time back in highschool, but totally weed is way toooooooo intense for me now. i have no idea why?! i just go crazy, and agree with the anxiety attacks, super paranoia, i cant deal with it! it's so wierd i will play with so many other drugs, but for some reason can not deal with weed.......

Exactly dude.. makes my mind go all nuts.. I think people are all talkin shit about me and shit, I dunno why. It's fucked.

I'm with candeo on this one..

rolley, trippy or dissasociativey, please!

:D

And I'm gonna have the kitty tomorrow night :D :D :D

Originally posted by girlhopeful

i just go crazy, and agree with the anxiety attacks, super paranoia, i cant deal with it! it's so wierd i will play with so many other drugs, but for some reason can not deal with weed.......

same here, gimme anything but weed.

I remember when I first started smoking weed, i was fine for about 15 minutes, and then all of a sudden, i got so scared, started seeing stuff, and i really thought i was gonna die, and i felt i was trapped somewhere, it was the worst experience of my life!!! It prolly lasted for 20 minutes but to me it felt like years.

I remember I kept telling my friend to call my mother, call an ambulance cause i thought i was goin to die!

and ever since then, the times that I have smoked weed, i get so scared that its gonna happen again.

so now i just dont do it, and dont care if i never do it again.

Originally posted by Blhurr

I stopped taking shit like Psychedilics (sp) and smoking tweed because they always forced me to second guess the situation I was in or where I was in my life. They have always been very retrospective substances for me. I used to be a fairly natural introvert without those substances so they just intensified my self-doubt and paranoia whenever I was under their influence.

. . . it's scary how close that is to my reaction nowadays . . . I just get really REALLY quiet most times and become completely non-social . . I used to be quite talkative . .

. . The only time I can really enjoy it is alone in my house when I'm doing other chores and creative stuff . .