Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT should play at the SoundFactory for his

I've been saying this all along! The only thing is, that room at vinyl has so many memories for me, and without a doubt for mama as well... I'd like to see them turn up the bass, soundproof the walls (then paint those darn walls BLACK again!), and bring back those nights when the bass ran thru your body and you had to dance!

If it cant work at arc, fuck 'em and go to sound factory. Pure speculation on my part, but that's my opinion.

ok, the drug use part i'm just laughing at...there's plenty at ARC. and besides, fridays and saturdays at SF are very different from each other.

and about the dress code: if DT were the friday resident i'm sure he could control the dress code.

furthermore, i had a fantastic time last time he was at SF - it was great hearing him in a different space and the crowd was not the normal SF one.

still, i doubt this would ever happen. i'm all for fixing the sound at ARC so it can run through you instead.

that will never fucking happen

after dt spun there thanksgiving jp was crying like a baby and thats why dt didnt spin there for presidents day

actually that nite was one of my favorite parties dt was working it

that following sat jp did a decent set, i guess he felt the pressure to reclaim his territory

Originally posted by £ddie

trannies ruining the scene

Trannies have been a part of "Be Yourself" for a looooong time!!! Take a look at who runs the guestlist tickets and next time take a closer look at that hottie dancing next to you :eek:

Originally posted by nympho69

that will never fucking happen

after dt spun there thanksgiving jp was crying like a baby and thats why dt didnt spin there for presidents day

actually that nite was one of my favorite parties dt was working it

that following sat jp did a decent set, i guess he felt the pressure to reclaim his territory

no kidding?... i was in eagar anticipation of the second coming of dt @ factory, then it never happened! instead i got to go to world:peeleft: it was a bit amusing to talk to a jp hed there on turkey day that was all like 'jp is one step beyond dt'...

:laugh:

Originally posted by neptune1

no kidding?... i was in eagar anticipation of the second coming of dt @ factory, then it never happened! instead i got to go to world:peeleft: it was a bit amusing to talk to a jp hed there on turkey day that was all like 'jp is one step beyond dt'...

:laugh:

haha i have a funnier story for that nite

my one friend really doesnt go out much but i dragged him to a bunch of clubs that weekend

so he is sitting down and turns to someone and says wow this music is a 100 times better then the garbage i heard here this past sun

now here comes the hilarious part

out of all the people who were at soundfactory that nite

try and guess who he was talking to

Originally posted by nympho69

haha i have a funnier story for that nite

my one friend really doesnt go out much but i dragged him to a bunch of clubs that weekend

so he is sitting down and turns to someone and says wow this music is a 100 times better then the garbage i heard here this past sun

now here comes the hilarious part

out of all the people who were at soundfactory that nite

try and guess who he was talking to

:laugh::laugh: thats hilarious!