Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good lord!

Originally posted by crank47

Anyone else notice how cold it is today? Hopefully it'll snow soon. :D

Oh and good morning everyone!

I love this fucking weather. Yesterday was a beautiful day and I was happy walking about in the rain. I hope the warmth is over.

Mmm I <3 this weather as well. . .tank tops get so old after a while, and I certainly don't like breaking a nasty sweat as soon as I step out the door in the a.m.

Yay for grey chilly days. . .and yes, Vermont usually experiences at least one freaky snowfall by Halloween. ;)

Originally posted by malanee

Helllooooo!

I hate the weather in DC. One day it's freakn' 100 degrees w/ 100% humidity and the next day it is 60 and raining. :mad:

aw c'mon now, change is good :D

i'm glad the rain held off until I got to the office today. It was a real treat lugging my damn suitcase down 18th Street *lol* I can pack light for a weekend in NYC (only a backpack) but damn if I'm staying more than 2 days I run into a little trouble :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

aw c'mon now, change is good :D

i'm glad the rain held off until I got to the office today. It was a real treat lugging my damn suitcase down 18th Street *lol* I can pack light for a weekend in NYC (only a backpack) but damn if I'm staying more than 2 days I run into a little trouble :(

Tini's suitcase:

kitty_suitcase.gif