Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

Good lord!

Guest jroo

hahahhahhaha,

perfect delivery, perfect finish!! :)

seriously though, where are you going?

Good morning! :bounce:

I like it better when it is raining and I am stuck in the office than when it is beautiful. Hopefully it will get it all out of its system and the sun will shine all weekend.

Originally posted by crank47

Anyone else notice how cold it is today? Hopefully it'll snow soon. :D

Oh and good morning everyone!

I love this fucking weather. Yesterday was a beautiful day and I was happy walking about in the rain. I hope the warmth is over.

Mmm I <3 this weather as well. . .tank tops get so old after a while, and I certainly don't like breaking a nasty sweat as soon as I step out the door in the a.m.

Yay for grey chilly days. . .and yes, Vermont usually experiences at least one freaky snowfall by Halloween. ;)

Originally posted by malanee

Helllooooo!

I hate the weather in DC. One day it's freakn' 100 degrees w/ 100% humidity and the next day it is 60 and raining. :mad:

aw c'mon now, change is good :D

i'm glad the rain held off until I got to the office today. It was a real treat lugging my damn suitcase down 18th Street *lol* I can pack light for a weekend in NYC (only a backpack) but damn if I'm staying more than 2 days I run into a little trouble :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

aw c'mon now, change is good :D

i'm glad the rain held off until I got to the office today. It was a real treat lugging my damn suitcase down 18th Street *lol* I can pack light for a weekend in NYC (only a backpack) but damn if I'm staying more than 2 days I run into a little trouble :(

Tini's suitcase:

kitty_suitcase.gif

Guest jroo

and to think , he's a governer he should no better. he's a role model damnit, just like eminem

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i think so... bastard. he had to wrestle me for it. can you believe that guy? Taking a suitcase from poor defenseless little moi... :rolleyes:

Yeah, but you fight dirty. There's nothing more painful than getting punched in the kneecap. :D