Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you get mad when...

Guest jroo

I dated a girl for two years who used to get picked up on ALL the time (think of it this way... my mom saw a movie with Gina Gershon in it and said, "She looks like your girlfriend!"). Guys would start walking the opposite direction and follow her home from class, trying to get her phone number. I put that kind of on the same level as ass-grabbing... they're trying to get something they can't have. It's actually kind of amusing, as long as you trust your girlfriend.

Guest jroo

yeah, true, but i still have this internal want to protect her. i know that its her life, and she needs to be herself and all that shit, and i dont own her and stuff, but damn. will ass grabbing ever stop? i know that they are unwelcomed advances and they arent her fault. im not mad at her, but fuck man.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, true, but i still have this internal want to protect her. i know that its her life, and she needs to be herself and all that shit, and i dont own her and stuff, but damn. will ass grabbing ever stop? i know that they are unwelcomed advances and they arent her fault. im not mad at her, but fuck man.

They'll only stop when your girlfriend stops being attractive and/or guys stop being assholes.

Guest jroo

i know, i definately like the fact that she's hot. and guys will always be assholes. expecially in clubs. i wish there were more good people out in the world. but they are so boring i guess. i really dont want to go to bingo night just to be around wholesome people. me and my girl were talking about getting a private island, that just might be what we need. :) or what i need at least.

Originally posted by jroo

i know, i definately like the fact that she's hot. and guys will always be assholes. expecially in clubs. i wish there were more good people out in the world. but they are so boring i guess. i really dont want to go to bingo night just to be around wholesome people. me and my girl were talking about getting a private island, that just might be what we need. :) or what i need at least.

Don't worry so much !!:D There is nothing your going to do or say to change the situation, best advice I can give you is to relax, and enjoy the company and affection of your signifigant other. You can't control the enviorment so stop trying. Pretty soon you will know that there is no one that can push her buttons the way you do... :idea:

it always gets grabbed by some ugly fat hairy mo-fo. I hate that shit. It is pretty funny when u react and go up to them and start giving them shit....... the look on there face is pretty funny. I pushed a guy down some satirs once.......... he was gross and grabbed it very sneakingly................

this shit happens to me constantly. sometimes you have to laugh because some of these guys just look like they haven't gotten laid in years and you have to laugh at that...other times, you feel like beating the shit out of some scuzzy, disgusting fuck who thinks he can just grab your tits or ass and it's a priviledge...if only all men were women for one day so they could experience what we girls do...

Originally posted by sassa

this shit happens to me constantly. sometimes you have to laugh because some of these guys just look like they haven't gotten laid in years and you have to laugh at that...other times, you feel like beating the shit out of some scuzzy, disgusting fuck who thinks he can just grab your tits or ass and it's a priviledge...if only all men were women for one day so they could experience what we girls do...

I've had my ass grabbed by men before... it was definitely annoying. I would never do the same thing to a woman.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by hoke

I've had my ass grabbed by men before... it was definitely annoying. I would never do the same thing to a woman.

me too, and ive had two guys try and grab my cock. very disturbing. i almost beat the one guy down on the dance floor. i was just walking by. im not a violent guy though.

It would pissed me off too, but like the others said, there is nothing that can be done so why bother. I would be much more nervous if my girl decided to make a really good "friendship" with a guy, because there is some potential there. Most people who grab girls asses arent gonna get anything back from the girl except maybe a slap. It all comes down to trust in the end.