Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You are all a bunch of PUSSIES. FUCK YOU L.A.

kostaP

You start a Drama thread on the epitome of NJ Cheese and cant take it when the shit hits the fan and Jersey starts shitting on all you homo's and have the thread moved to the drama board. If youre gonna start Drama you should be able to take it.

Lets see how long this one lasts in LA.1:54 pm.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF COCKSUCKING FAKE ASS BITCHES.:blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

You start a Drama thread on the epitome of NJ Cheese and cant take it when the shit hits the fan and Jersey starts shitting on all you homo's and have the thread moved to the drama board. If youre gonna start Drama you should be able to take it.

Lets see how long this one lasts in LA.1:54 pm.

YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF COCKSUCKING FAKE ASS BITCHES.:blown:

yeah baby yeah!!!

Fear the wrath of NJ, LA Cock suckaaaaaaaas......come to our board...just so we can destroy you

All three of you guys are gay!!! :finger:

just kidding, anyway carusomaas I wanted to tell you that you look so much like your avatar!!! :D

see you guys this weekend!!! (except for tunnelbandit, I'm sure he won't be anywhere near Seaside Heights and njguido.com, EVER!!! ;) )

Originally posted by carusomaas11

yeah baby yeah!!!

Fear the wrath of NJ, LA Cock suckaaaaaaaas......come to our board...just so we can destroy you

why would i come to your board when i want nothing to do with you or the state you live in...the fact that your miserable state is so close to nyc is the only reason that you are priviledged enough to hear dj's of talent...it's like people from scottsdale getting action because they live so close to phoenix...but you probably don't know what i'm talking about because i'm sure that you've never been west of the mississippi river and most likely still live at home with good ol mom and dad cause you waste all that hard earned money from the gas station on gold plated jewelry, ground effects for your rusted out '86 camaro and candy for that fat fehking girlfriend of yours

damn i really wanna keep going but you're not even worth the time i've already spent here

enjoy nj and let me enjoy la, thanks :finger:

Damn, a battle of wits has begun...it's unfortunate the NJ cats are unarmed.

I still don't get why they feel the need to come on here and talk shit...I haven't been on this board in 6 months and the last time I was on, some dumb ass, g'd out, muscle head guido from NJ was talking shit then too...guess they have nothing better to do. Let's hear some more rants and raves about how great Tempts is...sweet....I can hear the fucked up, room temperature IQ accents already.

Originally posted by weyes

hmmm. this thread is just so fascinating i don't even know what to do... except, perhaps to:

say goodbye once again.

eviltongue.gif

it's so much fun being a moderator yawn5.gif .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i like that smiley, with the tongue sticking out.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

[b

see you guys this weekend!!! (except for tunnelbandit, I'm sure he won't be anywhere near Seaside Heights and njguido.com, EVER!!! ;) )

Well that's where you're wrong my lil sugar dumpling...

I have set up a stand on the boardwalk that sells switch-blade combs,sunglasses,and ghb. Tell your friends to come check it out.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'm LMAO at the comments from L.A. and from bigpoppa but...

I still :heart: Kosta anyway!!

Thanx babe

L A Still sucks.

See you fags couldnt handle a few comments and poof DRAMA. I'm not suprised you fucking fags.

As far as the rest of you bottom line...'

YOU JUST CANT FUCK WITH JERSEY BABY. WE MAY BE THE DRAMA CAPTIAL BUT WHEN OUTSIDERS START FUCKING WITH US WE PULL TOGETHER AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!!!!

IF IT AINT DIRTY IT AINT JERSEY!!!!!!!!