Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have once again infiltrated the L.A. Board !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

We need a lil drama tospice up this dull day.

Zee what are you doing tonight.

I was gonna do Djais - but doing Deko tonite and I'll do Djais tomorrow..... Harry Choo Choooooo is at Deko..

Im trying to convince Stardo to go with me - if not Im going solo..

What are you doing?

Originally posted by latinaz

I was gonna do Djais - but doing Deko tonite and I'll do Djais tomorrow..... Harry Choo Choooooo is at Deko..

Im trying to convince Stardo to go with me - if not Im going solo..

What are you doing?

One of my good frineds is having agoing away party at Deko tonight. I am supposed to go but with this crappy weather I wasnt looking forward to the drive down.

Im supposed to stop by South Park and see some friends then hit Metro for a few. I was invited to the MTV Video Music Awards after party in the city so I was going to go with a few friends. I dont know what to do.

Originally posted by kostaP

One of my good frineds is having agoing away party at Deko tonight. I am supposed to go but with this crappy weather I wasnt looking forward to the drive down.

Im supposed to stop by South Park and see some friends then hit Metro for a few. I was invited to the MTV Video Music Awards after party in the city so I was going to go with a few friends. I dont know what to do.

so much to doo....

SO LITTLE TIME.....

IF I WERE YOU I'D GO TO THAT FREAKIN PARTY AT MTV....NEED A PARTNER IN CRIME?????