Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight I should get

jimk29

some absolutely mind blowing sex... and if I don't I will be pissed. Me and my girl both have tomorrow off, it will be raining tonight, so I just bought an assortment of fromage, 2 bottles of red wine, and I am going to grab some takeout on the way home. I better have some furniture breaking, offending the neighbors type sex tonight!!:D

Originally posted by gothzane

Its my opinion that when you plan a night of romping wall banging furniture breaking harcore whip cream loven....it never happens...you fall asleep watching a movie...something...

crazy sex is best when you dont plan it.

:flame:

Its not planned, I just have a good feeling that things will get rowdy tonight...

Originally posted by jimk29

some absolutely mind blowing sex... and if I don't I will be pissed. Me and my girl both have tomorrow off, it will be raining tonight, so I just bought an assortment of fromage, 2 bottles of red wine, and I am going to grab some takeout on the way home. I better have some furniture breaking, offending the neighbors type sex tonight!!:D

:aright:

Originally posted by jimk29

Well, my b/f and I woke up and saw how gross it was so we played hookie even though we will have 3 weeks together in Europe. Anyway, Rain and shitty weather calls for great sex all day. It worked for me I hope it worked for you :)

i guess you don't have sex that often, and hence this must explain why you have to post it on a damn public board :rolleyes:

a word of advice: they have the perfect thing for you in the pink pussycat store in the village...a she-male doll, at the end of the store. ;):aright:

Originally posted by sassa

i guess you don't have sex that often, and hence this must explain why you have to post it on a damn public board :rolleyes:

a word of advice: they have the perfect thing for you in the pink pussycat store in the village...a she-male doll, at the end of the store. ;):aright:

Sassa,

I already have the she-male doll.

:D