Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Question?

Originally posted by razzati420

give dj mike bugout a guest dj night ,,,, he could tag-team it up with his partner paulie feva ..,., , (since they played abyss not too long ago , i cant imagine it being too hard to get them to play)

Bugout and Paulie are a great team.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by razzati420

give dj mike bugout a guest dj night ,,,, he could tag-team it up with his partner paulie feva ..,., , (since they played abyss not too long ago , i cant imagine it being too hard to get them to play)

No Doubt...Mike Bugout... Get at me....We well try to work sumtin out....U got my ###

danny i need you to get intouch with me also....djprimeusa@hotmail.com

well i am good friends with him ,,, so i will tell him about it ,,, he is always up for something ,new .. him and his partner have a residency on sat. nights ,,, but maybe friday or something they could play ,,, or some kind of deal could be worked out ,,,

and if u want to listen in ,,, every weds. he spins on metromix Live 5pm--8pm ---

http://www.metromixradio.com/mmradio128.pls (high)

http://www.metromixradio.com/mmradio56.pls (low)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

NO HIP HOP on the main floor. I already have a Friday night party but what are they going to be doing on Saturdays? If it's good on Saturdays (like it was when it first opened) then I will probobly switch from Platinum and Deko depending on my mood to dance or be a bit more relaxed.

Friday's will be a mix of all types of party music and have tons of cheap drinks and low cover charge

SAturdays are all dance oriented...Anthony Acid will be Djing.

Thursdays are Hip hop in main room and house in the lounge...

Originally posted by djmattreid

prime, i want talking bout you as the other dj spinning that didnt play good house music. i was there when some kids were doing it and they were horrible i wanted to shoot myself:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

by the way if you need a dj to spin some house music any night give me a holla.

i met you there before when i was there with masi & mello

no Prob Matt, I'll probaully put u down with a Saturday opening up for Anthony Acid....

Originally posted by clubchic1006

NO HIP HOP on the main floor. I already have a Friday night party but what are they going to be doing on Saturdays? If it's good on Saturdays (like it was when it first opened) then I will probobly switch from Platinum and Deko depending on my mood to dance or be a bit more relaxed.

satuday nights start on sept 14th with a sneak preview and on the 21st is the open bar from 9 to 11 i believe..(call club for details on the time) DJ Anthony Acid Every Saturday Night with a new opening guest dj Every week...

Bottle and VIP service is also available call 732-937-6113 for info

Dress attire will be dressy

Any Dj's Interested contact me djprimeusa@hotmail.com or im me wwwdjprimecom

any other Q's please fell free to ask....