Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AUUUUGHHH, I am so MAD!!!!!!

vicman

A co-worker was also going to Miami this weekend. I had forgotten when she was leaving, either today or tommorrow. She left this morning...she just called me to rub it in....:mad: :mad:

actually she wanted the address of a cuban restaurant i recommended last time she was there :tongue: ...but regardless, she will feel my wrath next time i see her :gas:

Originally posted by dcsglow

so at least you didnt get your car broken into, have all your cds stolen, you head unit stolen, and your keys to your car stolen, right in the comfort of you very own FUCKING DRIVEWAY!!!:mad3:

sorry to hear that it happened to you jimi, but i have been victim of similar things in the past. sux ass, its like youve been violated. never leave any valuables in your car, thats what i have learned, and always drive a cheap car, thats why i'm never getting a bmw or anything like that

Originally posted by hotcheme

:confused:

i don't understand why you are mad. aren't you going to miami this weekend as well?

well she just tried to rub it in, but its all jest as most of the stuff i post on cp, i mean, like you said, i'm getting there in 2 days, but its just funny that she would intentionally call me when she is down there already telling me how beautiful the weather is while its all rainy and muggy here :D

so at least you didnt get your car broken into, have all your cds stolen, you head unit stolen, and your keys to your car stolen, right in the comfort of you very own FUCKING DRIVEWAY!!!:mad3:

when i first move to dc i used to live around eastern market behind the capitol, a week before i was supposed to move out, my place got broken into. i lost my lap top, new sneakers, tampa bay bucaneers baseball cap, and carry on piece of luggage with wheels where i had all my credit card statements, INS stuff, passport, etc. etc. etc.

Originally posted by vicman

when i first move to dc i used to live around eastern market behind the capitol, a week before i was supposed to move out, my place got broken into. i lost my lap top, new sneakers, tampa bay bucaneers baseball cap, and carry on piece of luggage with wheels where i had all my credit card statements, INS stuff, passport, etc. etc. etc.

:jawdrop:

• 3 weeks later...

:laugh: I had no idea it was infront of your house. I guess i missed that. Now that is pretty much an equivalent to a slap in the face.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

:laugh: I had no idea it was infront of your house. I guess i missed that. Now that is pretty much an equivalent to a slap in the face.

shutup you bitch, ill slap you in the face... that reminds me, i need to slap you in the face twice, cause i forgot to at GU. thanks for reminding me:D