Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Feel So Alone

Originally posted by stiffler

Is anybody else here and will anybody be here on friday?

I'm here sticky!! how have you been.

what's up trewguy, spygirl, jp? Everyone ready for the weekend? By the way, it looks disgusting outside!! I think the weekend is supposed to turn out better than first reported.

Originally posted by piro8

what's up trewguy, spygirl, jp? Everyone ready for the weekend? By the way, it looks disgusting outside!! I think the weekend is supposed to turn out better than first reported.

Whats Up piro??

Not much going, last nite was the first nite I actually got in more then 2hrs sleep...Thank god for ambien...Now I just need to iron out the weekend plans:D

Originally posted by jp18

Whats Up piro??

Not much going, last nite was the first nite I actually got in more then 2hrs sleep...Thank god for ambien...Now I just need to iron out the weekend plans:D

I have trouble sleeping also. Hopefully we see you sometime this weekend. :)

I have trouble sleeping also. Hopefully we see you sometime this weekend. :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed....If not when you and neena are back from your HM....I will hop on the sunday 6am train to SF..and meet you guys out.

AHH! just call me JP-Public Transportation:laugh:

I am keeping my fingers crossed....If not when you and neena are back from your HM....I will hop on the sunday 6am train to SF..and meet you guys out.

AHH! just call me JP-Public Transportation:laugh:

:laugh: Sounds like a plan.

It's looking better already, at least by me... Mabe the rain will stay away for the weekend:)

Originally posted by neena16

I'm here too..and I don't get out early either...9-5p as usual. :mad:

One good thing about my job is its only 35 hrs aweek...I always leave at noon on fridays. Except today, I am leaving at 11 so I can meet a friend b4 the weekend starts:rolleyes:

One good thing about my job is its only 35 hrs aweek...I always leave at noon on fridays. Except today, I am leaving at 11 so I can meet a friend b4 the weekend starts:rolleyes:

are you trying to rub it in....:tongue: and are they accepting applications??? :D

Originally posted by neena16

are you trying to rub it in....:tongue: and are they accepting applications??? :D

If I wasrubbing it in, I would have made a list;)

Applications??? Do you have a degree in chem/bio??Why you looking to move out of the city??

One bad thing, only get paid once a month WTF:mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

I am here today? I played hookie yesterday...........

Well i didn't play hookie yesterday I was actually off. I have to work all ady today and til 6pm tomorrow!! As I said b4 That really sux BIG donkey balls!!!:mad:

If I wasrubbing it in, I would have made a list;)

Applications??? Do you have a degree in chem/bio??Why you looking to move out of the city??

One bad thing, only get paid once a month WTF:mad:

I work in Brooklyn...and I have a degree in science but not a chem/bio degree...couldn't take all that Lab work...:D :D but I am looking to get out of my job soon...just holding on until after the HM then I am on a serious job hunt....