Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sorry for the delay!!!

antenna

October 31st falls on a thursday and we are doing our Antenna parties on Fridays...although...I've seen quite a few vampires there off and on...no, but seriously...it is a great idea!

We have been playing retro at the main room and even though it has been well received, a lot of our guests expect house...of course, let's not forget we live in Miami...house of house of house of house...

If you are into retro, come check us out...DJ Burrito will be spinning some Depeche Mode, Smiths, The Cure, Peter Murphy, Simple Minds, Missing Persons, Peter Schilling...etc...etc...etc...

:afro::spin::bounce:

Hi there, Dj Burrito here...I had the crazy idea that there would be people out there in need for something new...so, I figured...what's newer and fresher than retro and new wave???

And I'm not talking about the "Here's the 80's" compilation you can get at Eckerd's...nope! It's more like...Pixies, Madness, The Clash, Soft Cell, Wall of Voodoo, etc...and I mean it...etc!!!

If you've been in Miami for more than 10 years, you probably remember The Church, Kitchen Club & Mars Bar.

What happened to those places???

:party:

Originally posted by antenna

:afro::spin::bounce:

Hi there, Dj Burrito here...I had the crazy idea that there would be people out there in need for something new...so, I figured...what's newer and fresher than retro and new wave???

And I'm not talking about the "Here's the 80's" compilation you can get at Eckerd's...nope! It's more like...Pixies, Madness, The Clash, Soft Cell, Wall of Voodoo, etc...and I mean it...etc!!!

If you've been in Miami for more than 10 years, you probably remember The Church, Kitchen Club & Mars Bar.

What happened to those places???

:party:

I LOVED MARS BAR AND THERE'S NO CLUB LIKE IT NOW. WILL YOU BE SPINNING RETRO TONIGHT? :)

I'm opening the night with some retro & new wave...hum...tonite is not really an all retro night but next Friday I will be at the chilled room at Rain...our party is called

Antenna and we are trying to offer nothing but a good time...eclectic but not too intellectual...you know what I mean??? Just cool peopla, layback atmosphere and feelgood tunes.

My alter ego Dj Burrito's specialty would be to exhumate the killer lost tracks that you can't stand still to...Violent Femmes to B-52's...I don't care...if being considered out of touch or passé it's a crime...then...consider me "public enemy # 1"

Hope to see you there tonite.

If you want to come check us out, send me an e-mail toAntenna Guest List and you and up to ten of your friends are in like flynn.

Peace on Earth

Dj Burrito