Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eminem !ABUSED! moby on the vma's

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I happen to like eminem... He is true... Does not sell himself out... And no matter how much the general public " Hates " Him... Notice I put " Hates " in quotes... With all his negative press it is free advertisements... I mean I have seen people buy his shit just to see what it is all about... Even though they hate him so much... I mean it is kinda like Howard Stern when he first came out... You have the people who tune in because they like him and then you have the people who tune in or purchase just to see what is to come next. Either way the man believe it or not is liked in his industry. Yeah some people don't like him. But the only people who he needs or wants to like him is the people he respects... So about MTV awards... Who gives a shit... It didn't come as a surprise last time he did it and it wont come as a surprise later... Look at another thing... He bashed gays and then played a song with Elton John and gave him a hug and all afterwords... I just think alot of people see him for what he says and never beyond that...

Peace...

Originally posted by elementx

But I happen to like eminem... He is true... Does not sell himself out... And no matter how much the general public " Hates " Him... Notice I put " Hates " in quotes... With all his negative press it is free advertisements... I mean I have seen people buy his shit just to see what it is all about... Even though they hate him so much... I mean it is kinda like Howard Stern when he first came out... You have the people who tune in because they like him and then you have the people who tune in or purchase just to see what is to come next. Either way the man believe it or not is liked in his industry. Yeah some people don't like him. But the only people who he needs or wants to like him is the people he respects... So about MTV awards... Who gives a shit... It didn't come as a surprise last time he did it and it wont come as a surprise later... Look at another thing... He bashed gays and then played a song with Elton John and gave him a hug and all afterwords... I just think alot of people see him for what he says and never beyond that...

Peace...

Yeah and then like a week later he said he didn't know Elton John was gay.

Originally posted by girly

I like Eminem and am not much of a Moby fan but Eminem whos 28 years old sounded like a 12 year old child by making his stupid comments. Oh your a little girl, I *will* punch a little girl with glasses on. I was actually embarrassed for him because he sounded like a total jack ass and made comments that at the time seemed really unneccesary.:blown: :blown:

this bullshit is nothing, the best has to be old dirty bastard at the grammys. 4 years ago I think?

wu tang loses to puffy (it's the fucking grammys what do you expect?)

old dirty runs up on stage in a dead red versace suit grabs the mic from puffy and says

"Puffy's good, Puffy's good... but Wu-Tang is better!"

surprised no beef came from that

Here's my opinion on this whole Eminen thing....I dont respect the guy in any way...As an artist or as a person......Its bullshit when I hear people saying that maybe he doesnt mean what he says in his songs....If he doesnt mean it then he's pretty much just being a punk looking for attention....I dont see what there is to respect in that.....I suppose if I went out...Cut an album....Talked shit about gays.....Bragged about beating women.....And dissed any other group of people then I'd gain instant respect because I was expressing myself.....Eminen is nothing more than a tool......

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Here's my opinion on this whole Eminen thing....I dont respect the guy in any way...As an artist or as a person......Its bullshit when I hear people saying that maybe he doesnt mean what he says in his songs....If he doesnt mean it then he's pretty much just being a punk looking for attention....I dont see what there is to respect in that.....I suppose if I went out...Cut an album....Talked shit about gays.....Bragged about beating women.....And dissed any other group of people then I'd gain instant respect because I was expressing myself.....Eminen is nothing more than a tool......

Originally posted by spragga25

I'm not posting about this again...read the last 5+ pages and figure it out for yourself.

So let me get this straight.....Everyone's who disagree's with me is ignorant....Cause that's what you're saying......:confused:

Obviously you like him....Do I care?....No.....Do I think you're ignorant?....No......But thats just me......I dont agree with what he says....And like I said before.....You might not take what he says seriously....In that case he's a tool....Selling himself and whatever it is he believes in for the almighty dollar to portray this image of something he is not......I fail to see the ignorance in that.....