Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goth clubs??

Wednesdays at Opaline for Gehenna

Fridays at Flamingo East for Fun House

Saturdays at Downtime for Batcave

If you wanna stop by Fun House at Flamingo East (219 2nd Ave btwn 13th & 14th Sts. on the upper level) tell the door that you're there to see Dräcos spin and they'll only charge you $5. The bottom level is a different goth party every week, and the upper level has gravers, ghetto-vamps, and rivetheads stomping to tekno-industrial and gabber every Friday.

Originally posted by heretic909

If you wanna stop by Fun House at Flamingo East (219 2nd Ave btwn 13th & 14th Sts. on the upper level) tell the door that you're there to see Dräcos spin and they'll only charge you $5. The bottom level is a different goth party every week, and the upper level has gravers, ghetto-vamps, and rivetheads stomping to tekno-industrial and gabber every Friday.

werd...im not quiote sure what my final plans are for tonight...but i may just drop by cause i havent been there in a while....so fuckin save some heineken and tell the hot austrailian bar bitch that QUOTHY ISA COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Originally posted by quoth

werd...im not quiote sure what my final plans are for tonight...but i may just drop by cause i havent been there in a while....so fuckin save some heineken and tell the hot austrailian bar bitch that QUOTHY ISA COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

dude i say we show up in like full bondage clothing and shit and start grabbing some goth ass. we have to ask permission though:

http://www.mastersteelow.com/fetish_parties_dresscode.htm

actually i dunno if i got bondage gear but i may have a spiked leather jacket and some spiked bracelets/collars from my punk rawk days.

Originally posted by lilpixie25

Please let me know were to find a cool goth club, Now that the Bank has turned into a yuppie breading ground? What the hell is happening to our city:worry:

There are lots of goth clubs in nyc, but the main place to be is Downtime on Saturdays --> 251 w 30th st. they usually have ads in the village voice w/ the $5 of coupon. Most people have day jobs so the only time they can go out is sat.

Downtime is soooooooooooooo small and around 1 am is very crowded like 400 people in that tiny place, it's so hot and sweaty in there and the dancefloor is tiny.

honestly, if you want to be at the main goth club, it's downtime on saturday nights, but don't go with platforms, pvc, fake hair, 100 tattoos, and piercings, you'll only look like the other 400 people there.

Originally posted by dr0ne

dude i say we show up in like full bondage clothing and shit and start grabbing some goth ass. we have to ask permission though:

http://www.mastersteelow.com/fetish_parties_dresscode.htm

actually i dunno if i got bondage gear but i may have a spiked leather jacket and some spiked bracelets/collars from my punk rawk days.

Dude, don't even worry about a dresscode. Steelow's trying to enforce one starting next month, but I'm letting him know tonite that I ain't happy with it. A lot of the crowd that comes to see me spin are gravers (dark ravers), so wear whateva the fuck ya want. If everyone wore spikes and shit while I'm spinnin gabba, there'd be a pile of bodies lying on the floor.