Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you people that are sayin "Mr. Lonely" sucks...

factory156

STFU... you fuckers don't know what a real vocal is... you all sit around collecting music and MUST have a track.. when half of you probably never been out.. after reading ibclubbin thread set me off.. he is 100% right..

i would rather NOT have a track than all you fuckers have it leaked.. you people sit home and listen to a track on your pc speakers and determine if its good or bad.. why dont you look at your past time, when JP plays Mr. Lonely for 1 hour and Vivacious performs it on stage... saying that Hex Hector should start working with Dez again.. What the fuck do you people know about music.. this is Hex's best produced track since Angie Stone.. he made it just like the old Deb's.. see you people want to think you know about music but dont know shit... you people never been to SF in '98 when NYC was introduced to "Nobody's Supposed to be here".. those were the days where you didnt know what the track was and didnt have it for a year..

between Clubplanet WANNABEE house music lovers and KTU.. HOUSE music sucks so bad.. you people ruined it.. thats why you dont see top ten post's from me anymore.. beause none of you people deserve to see my list. along with (Tranza, Dog6).. why do you think they moved elsewhere.. you guys all suck.. and if you have somethin to say about the track negative, please dont reply to my thread.. start your own!!

Right on a-tip. :aright: Some people just typically can't appreciate a good thing. They all starve for it then complain..talk about being a hypocrite. I wonder if they'll think the same about the Junior Vasquez mix...guess we'll see when that gets leaked. :rolleyes:

Oh...don't bother PM'ing me anymore, any of you. Unless I know you I am not gonna waste my time sending you a thing.

Originally posted by a-tip

STFU... you fuckers don't know what a real vocal is... you all sit around collecting music and MUST have a track.. when half of you probably never been out.. after reading ibclubbin thread set me off.. he is 100% right..

its nice to see some people with muzik knowledge are in agreement with my thoughts:clap:

BG

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Oh...don't bother PM'ing me anymore, any of you. Unless I know you I am not gonna waste my time sending you a thing.

yea stop pm'ing me after i list a track or tracks. pm antm28 instead. im not putting up any more list so all the mp3 whores can go run searches on whatever dl u use now

Originally posted by xdjcalvinx

listen never said that i hate the song

just that some people dont like it so what big fuckin deal if they dont

most important thing is that u like it right ?

NOOO.. the BIG DEAL is that you people don't know SHIT about music to judge a song.. DJ Calvin Klein.. no one every said you didnt like it.. and if you dont.. fuck off.. thats my point!

Originally posted by wakeup

yea stop pm'ing me after i list a track or tracks. pm antm28 instead. im not putting up any more list so all the mp3 whores can go run searches on whatever dl u use now

:laugh: Seriously...it's one thing if ya know the person, but I get PM's from all types of strangers. yeh...PM antm28 instead whores/pimps. :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: Seriously...it's one thing if ya know the person, but I get PM's from all types of strangers. yeh...PM antm28 instead whores/pimps. :laugh:

bro its ridiculous... it hasnt been as bad lately but at one time id check my pm's and have like 10 when i get home asking for this and that. i think i made it clear i dont give shit out